31

{edited}

{edited}

Evelyn pouted as Derek got out of the car, "Do you really have to leave?" Derek felt the overwhelming need to stay but he knew he had to go, they were still trying to figure who is committing sacrifices, and he wanted to find out before anyone could hurt Evelyn. "I have to, call me when you're done meeting people," Evelyn smiled and nodded. "You got it Der."

Stiles made a gagging sound when they began to drive away until Lydia smacked the back of his head. "Shhh! They were having a moment!" Lydia snapped. "I wish we would have a moment." Stiles mumbled. Lydia turned around and innocently looking towards Stiles. "What?" Stiles eyes opened wide as he realized he said it aloud. "What..um nothing, I was just... yeah nothing." Evelyn sat in the back trying to hold back her laugh as Stiles made a fool of himself.

When they finally pulled into Allison driveway Evelyn was filled with excitement, Yes, she was 5 years older than all of them, but she didn't really care.

Allison and Scott walked outside just to be tackled by Evelyn. "SCOOTIE MCUTIE AND HIS GORGEOUS GIRLFRIEND!!" Evelyn squealed being overly excited about the whole situation, to be honest, she was surprised he had a girlfriend. Allison smiled, feeling very awkward, but very comforted by Evelyn. Allison couldn't quite explain, like many others she felt an immediate trust to Evelyn. "Hi I'm Evelyn! I'm Stiles' cool ass cousin unlike him, Sorry for tackling you, so sorry i'm rambling! I'm just happy that Scott found someone!" After Evelyn rambled a proud smile came across her face as Allison tackled her in a hug. "We are gonna be such good friends!" Allison yelled as both of them opened their arms for Lydia.

////////////

Evelyn unpacked the rest of her things when a loud ring came from her phone.

"MADDS!"

"E! HOW IS BEACON HILLS SO FAR? DID YOU MEET DEREK? IS HE HOT? GOOD IN BED? ANY  ANSWER WOULD BE GREAT I MISS YOU!" Maddie yelps practically begging for answers to her questions. Evelyn groaned, "Ok. Beacon hills is wonderful a little different from when I left. Yes I met Derek, holy shit yes he's hot as fuckity fuck, Stiles got a picture of us hugging, I'll send it to you and I really miss you too!" Evelyn answered. "You better send it too me and Hun you forgot the good in bed question! Dog Bless I've gotta go, Steven is calling me to the bedroom, wink wink." Evelyn choked on the water she was drinking and yelled. "MADDIE THAT'S MY BROTHER, my god I'm gonna go throw up now. Bye babe i love you!" Maddie laughed and answered back, "Bye love you too!" and hung up.

0000000
|evelyn langdon|
(lmao just act like it's them)

|maddie spencer|ODNCJDK ARE YOUR GUYS KISSING MY HEART

|maddie spencer|
ODNCJDK ARE YOUR GUYS KISSING
MY HEART

|evelyn langdon|
NO WE ARENT KISSING
WE ARENT EVEN DATING CHILD
lmao I got to go night night

|maddie spencer|
oh whatever you know you wanna hit that
night evie

":!&;@,!;@;&,!,;&;&,$;7:
a/n
HEY GUYS
YOU ARE ALL SUCH AMAZING PEOPLE
AND I WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND
ILY GUYS SO MUCH

peace and much love,
AC 💙