30

{edited}

{edited}

|satan's daughter 💖|
WHAT THE HELL EVELYN GRACE ROSE
WHEN WHERE YOU GONNA TELL ME YOU WERE IN BEACON HILLS

|satan 💜|
WHEN I SHOW UP OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE LYDIA MARTIN
LOOK OUTSIDE

|satan's daughter 💖|
HOLY SHIT I SEE YOU
IM RUNNING TO YOU

|satan 💜|
RUN INTO MY ARMS MY BELOVED CHILD
I SEE YOU TOO
RUN AS FAST AS YOUR GUCCI 6 INCH HEELS CAN TAKE YOU

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"MYY CHILDDDDD," Evelyn screeched as she enveloped Lydia in a hug that was until Lydia stepped back and punched her.

"HOW DARE YOU NOT TELL ME YOU WERE COMING BACK TO BEACON GODDAMN HILLS!" Lydia glared hard at Evelyn until she gave up and screamed, "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! I HAVE SO MUCH TO TELL YOU," Lydia started to blabber until her eyes met the two silent and awkward boys in the back. "Umm what's Stiles and Derek doing here with you." Lydia leaned in and whispered to her. Evelyn just chuckled, "I have so much to tell yo-, wait you know Derek?"

Stiles, Derek, and Lydia all froze and Stiles stepped in, "Um I introduced them," Stiles awkwardly scratched the back of his neck hoping she would buy the story, he didn't want her knowing about the supernatural, he didn't want her getting hurt. Stiles and Lydia made slight eye contact before looking away furiously and blushing.
Evelyn rose her eyebrows and smirked, "Huh so you and Stiles?" She nudged Lydia.

A rosy red came across Lydia's face as she mummers, "I will kill you if you speak again." A proud smile came upon Evelyn's face in realizing her endgame stydia ship is GOING to happen.

"Fine, I have business to attend to, like finding Scottie and his girlfriend, Allison, I think her name was?" Evelyn stated whilst walking towards
Stiles beloved jeep, Roscoe.

"Ohh IM COMING WITH. I'VE WAITED FOR THIS DAY FOR A LONG TIME, MY TWO BESTIES MEETING. ALSO SHOTGUN!" Lydia hollered as she joined the group walking towards Roscoe.

As everyone settled in the car, Stiles and Lydia in the front and Derek and Evelyn in the back, Derek couldn't help but feel as if he wanted her all to himself, as selfish as it sounded it.

"On ward we shall go!!" Evelyn said linking hands with Derek, who at first tensed up, not very use her touch, but he slowly let loose.

:;:;:;:;:;:;:;
a/n
DED INSIDE
I LOVE YOU GUYS SM

PEACE AND LOVE,
air 💘