25

{edited}

{edited}

"Hour uno starts now," Evelyn said holding up one finger.
"Are we seriously doing this?" Derek asked uncertainty on his face.

"Of course we are going to FaceTime all day and night,we CAN DO IT" Evelyn pumped her fist and glowed with enthusiasm, while Derek on the other hand just raised his brow.
"We are about to see each other in 2 days." Derek stated.
"That's too long, I wanna see your face right now." Evelyn said back not even paying attention to what she said. "Oh really, well here it is," Derek fake smiled showing his pearly whites,Evelyn laughed and covered her face to hide the blush that covered it. "If this wasn't a screen I would totally punch you," Evelyn glared playfully.
"You can try," Derek winked.

-----------
"1....2...3...4..5.... HOUR THREEE," Evelyn screamed.
"SHUT IT!" Maddie yelled to her from the background.
"Who's that?" Derek questioned, Evelyn rolled her eyes. "It's maddie and my brother doing couple stuff, oh god now they're kissing," Evelyn made a barfing noise at the sound of them kissing. "DEREK HELP THEYRE CUDDLING AND KISSING," Evelyn playfully pleads. "I wouldn't mind doing that with you," Derek mummers.

Evelyn eyes went wide her cheeks were as red as plums and as she was about to say something back, Stiles and Scott slammed in the door of Derek's house. "Derek! We have a werewolf prob-, oh um hi Evelyn. um... what I meant to say was, we need Derek to play a werewolf in our play because our werewolf dropped out." Stiles stumbled out and Scott stood there and awkwardly waved. Derek on the other hand was fuming and Evelyn was just plain confused. "Um okayyy? Bye guys," Evelyn said taking no time to end the call.

"God my cousin is so weird," Evelyn mumble to herself.

29;73929/973
a/n
sorry for the short chapter
love you guys thanks for all the votes and comments ily guys ❤️

peace and love,
air 🌬