Chapter 4: Fried Chicken

*Edited*

Aaron's picture above.

Aiden's POV

Oh.

My.

God.

That is not what I thought I would see.

I walk into the room to see intricate paintings and graffiti all over. And it wasn't the regular graffiti with bubble letters and words you couldn't understand.

No,

It was realistic, artistic, expressive.

It was beautiful.

I walked even further into the room to bask in the amazing art I was laying my eyes on. The room was white I am guessing. It was now covered in spray paint. Half finished canvasses were standing up all throughout the room, yet I still couldn't believe that Aaron had something so beautiful in his room.

But I didn't have to.

Aaron barged into the room looking as if someone just called his mom a Thot. And trust me, guys can get pissed if you call their mom a Thot.

"What the heck are you doing in here?" Aaron snarled at me.

"I-i didn't.....I..." I stuttered.

I was at a loss for words. The fact that I snuck into his secret room wasn't the reason I was stuttering. Oh No. No the reason I was stuttering was because of the way he looked at me. He was scaring me more than I thought he would and I wanted the feeling to stop. Now.

"What gave you the right to rummage through someone else's room, taking someone else's key, and letting yourself into someone else's private room. 'Cause I would love to know!" Aaron sarcastically spat at me.

He was mad at me.

I had to at least try to explain myself.

"Aaron stop for a second ok? I-I didn't mean to upset you Ok!? I do this all the time. I let my curiosity get the best of me and I do shit like this. I just wanted to know what you were hiding and now I don't know why you are hiding it!" I gasped in a large intake of air before rushing through my words again. "I mean this is amazing, you are amazing. Maybe you didn't want me to see and for that I am sorry but I am glad I got to see this. And if I get in trouble for it then fine as long as I get to come back and see this then I will take any punishment."

I ended my rant panting. I can't believe that I told him all that. But now that I think about it I meant every word.

I looked up at Aaron for some sort of reaction. To my surprise he was looking down at me, a bashful expression on his face, completely shocked and blushing hard.

"Are, are you serious?" Aaron asked wearing a look of disbelief.

"Of course," I answered. "And I meant every word."

Aaron walked past me, running his hand through his hair, shaking his head.

"You think I'm good?" he asked turning around to show the smile coming onto his lips along with the disbelief that still lingered.

"Yeah, I really like that one picture over there." I said pointing to a painting resting on a wall of a stream surrounded by trees.

"Yeah, that's one of my favourites." Aaron told me. He looked back at me and gave me a soft smile. I grinned back.

Something caught my eye and I turned to see a bundle of canvases.

"Hey what are those?" I asked pointing to the pile of pictures.