Chapter 9: *Gasp*

WARNING WARNING MAYDAY MAYDAY
THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE A LITTLE FRISKY SO IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THAT THEN SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER

But if you like frisky then sit back relax and enjoy the ride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aiden's POV

I woke up to the sound of a shower.

I wonder who's showering?

I turn on my bed to see that Aaron is no longer in bed.

Oh it must be Aaron in the shower right?

Just then out of nowhere something comes on top of me putting both of their hands next to my head on both sides.

Wait it's not something it's someone.

IT'S AARON!

"A-Aaron w-w-what are you.."

"What? I told you." He said coming down to my ear to whisper. "You can't run away from me any longer."

Against my wishes I shivered since his voice dropped a few octaves, and unfortunately. It was hot.

"Aaron I can'-"

I was interrupted by Aaron's lips on mine.

It didn't take long for me to give up and start kissing him back.

He took both of my hands and pinned them on top of my head.

I was in a daze.

His kissing felt so good that I had no idea what was happening anymore.

That was until he pushed his tongue into my mouth and at that moment I knew everything that was happening.

His tongue exploring my mouth his body pressed against my own his hands trapping me.

It all just made my pants that much tighter.

He started leaving wet kisses down my neck making my body shiver once again from the action.

"Aaron w-what are you doing?"

He chose that exact moment to roll his hips letting me feel his impressive hard member.

"What does it look like I'm doing?"

He started rolling his hips giving friction to my now leaking member.

Before I understood what I was doing I started rolling my hips as well wanting to relieve myself.

"A-Aaron."

"Sshhh...don't speak just feel me." Aaron said using that sexy voice of his once again.

I tried really hard not to moan but those talented hips of his were not making it easy and now I was a panting and moaning mess.

"Ah...Aaron...d...don't....STOP.." I struggled to say in-between pants.

He started to unbutton my shirt and that's when I realized.

Scarlett

"No Stop!" I yelled.

We can't do this. Not when he is still dating Scarlett. I can't believe I forgot.

"Why? Don't you want this just as much as me?" He purred in my ear as he rolled his hips again feeling my hard on.

Curse his sexiness.

"No really Stop."

"Why?" he asked as he started to suck and twist my nipples.

I writhed on the bed moaning.