Chapter 15: Mess Everything Up!

*Edited

💪Aaron's POV💪

"So man, what are you going to wear?" Chris asked me once I was in his room.

"I don't know but I'm probably just gonna wing it." I told as I sat on his bed trying to cool myself down from the anger that still lingered in my blood.

"But you're gonna dress up for your boo right?" He asked teasingly as he smirked.

"Not now Chris." I sighed.

"What's wrong?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"What do you mean what's wrong?!" I said, raising my voice in frustration.

"That guy Jake clearly asked Aiden out and I have no idea if he said yes or not! I can't do a single thing about it!"

"Dude calm down-"

"I know!" I sighed.

"I know I should calm down but I can't." I said defeatedly. "What is he doing to me?"

"He's getting you whipped." He chuckled as he sat next to me.

I chuckled along with him.

"Look," Chris started putting a hand on my shoulder. "Eventually you're going to have to tell him the truth. The whole truth."

I grimaced as I thought about it but I nodded my head.

"I will after I talk to Scarlett first."

He nodded his head in understanding and got up.

"You better go get dressed." He told me as he started taking off His shirt.

"I will, thanks bud."

I walked out of his room and suite walking back to my own as I replayed our conversation in my mind.

I will have to tell him.

~~~~~

Aiden's POV

"Ugh! This is so annoying!" I yelled in frustration.

You see, Ethan Meaghan and I have been sitting here since we came back trying to figure out what to do with this new game piece- as Meaghan calls it- that God has "bestowed" upon us.

"Come on! This is a golden opportunity to make Aaron crazy with jealousy." Meaghan protested.

"Meaghan is right Aiden, if you can make Aaron realize his feelings for you, then you guys can finally get together.

"But I don't even like Jake, and he didn't even ask me out. All he did was ask me if we could talk during the party."

"Exactly! He wants to tell you then. Come on Aiden, he wouldn't ask if you were gay if he wasn't interested." Ethan argued.

"Yes, he would! He could have asked because I seemed gay to him and he was just....curious."

"Are you even hearing yourself right now Aiden?!" Meaghan asked annoyed.

"Yes. Yes, I am." I crossed my arms over my chest stubbornly as I pouted at them.

OK, so I have been told that I get childish when I am mad but really,

It's my dad's fault.

"Ok, so let's just say that he might not-"

"He isn't!" I rudely interrupted Meaghan.

"Ok! He isn't interested in you! Even so, we can still make Aaron jealous by having you stay close enough with Jake. As long as you stay close and appear as if you are flirting with Jake then we can handle the rest."Meaghan told me reassuringly.