Chapter 18: B-e-a-uuutiful~

Aiden's POV

I dreaded having to go back to school today since I know no matter what I would have to talk to Aaron.

"Aiden!"

I turn my head to see Ethan jogging my way.

"Hey, Ethan. What's going on."

Ethan blushed as he thought of something but shook his head.

"Umm . . . Well actually-"

"Guys!" The voice that interrupted him yelled.

Ethan let out a big 'oomph!'.

"Now you know how I felt." I laughed as Ethan groaned from the impact.

"It feels like two hundred pounds just slammed into my back."

I laughed again while Meaghan gave Ethan a light shove on his shoulder making him groan again.

"Like I was saying before I got so rudely interrupted, I kind of found out something." Ethan said while a blush slowly crept onto his face.

"Really what?" Meaghan asked beating me to it.

"I think I have a crush on someone."

Meaghan squealed excitedly while my jaw dropped to the floor in shock.

"On who?" I questioned needing an answer.

Somehow, his answer surprised me.

~~~

I walked to my last of the day with my heart pounding in my ears and my hands clammy as chowder. I walked over to my seat and sat down as I waited for Aaron. He walked in only moments later and god!

My heart stopped.

Damn, he looked good.

I silently cursed him for making me fall for him in the first place.

He walked over to his seat and sat beside me.

We didn't speak until we had to work on the project and even then we only spoke when we needed to.

I hated not speaking to him but I hated speaking to him even more.

Hearing his voice constantly weakened my resolve to not go out with him.

But I had to be strong.

I am doing the right thing.

At least I hope I am.

~~~

Once class ended we silently walked to his beautiful Ferrari and I thanked the gods for the fact that it existed.

I quietly moaned and the feel of the leather seat under my fingers and I swore I could hear some sort of growl from next to me.

Weird.

As we drove to his house I found myself constantly looking at him as I tried to figure out what he was thinking.

But it was no use.

I don't know if I will ever truly understand him.

~~

We have been working on the project for around an hour and a half and Aaron had to leave to answer a phone call.

Of course the moment he stepped out I was plowing through his room looking for his art room key.

This is the first time he left me alone since the last time I found the key so I have been dying to see his paintings again. The emotions that came from each and every one of them were so strong that I wanted to be able to experience it over and over again.