33.

•No POV•

I cant sleep at night because i always think of you

My heart races every time we speak, or even if we're near each other

You to me is like the ocean

I can't stop staring at you ...

You're beautiful

I always see that twinkle in your eyes

Even when we both loose hope,

You're the one that brings me back

You made me realize how strong of a person i am and who i will be

I want to be with you ...

Forever

Litzy and Jaden were both outside talking and playing around. They seemed a lot more happy, easier to love each other's presence.

"Is that a real frog?!" Litzy exclaimed.

"Litzy, it's dead."

"How do you know?"

Jaden walked over to Litzy and rose his foot up over the frog.

"NO!" Litzy yelled, pushing Jaden's foot away. He laughed. "I'm gonna show you how I know! I saw the same frog yesterday when I-" he cut himself off.

"When you what?" Litzy questioned. Jaden quickly shook his head. "Nothing."

"No, seriously. What?"

"Nothing!" Jaden snapped. He scratched his head.

Litzy blinked hard. "Oh.."

"Uh, you wanna go inside now?" Jaden inquired, slightly smiling. "Okay." Litzy stated.

As soon as Jaden walked in, the house phone rang. He turned to Litzy. "Where's Ms.Mami?" He asked, slowly walking towards the house phone.

Litzy shrugged.

"I'on know."

Jaden squinted his eyes. "Wow." He looked at the caller ID.

' Dr. Reagan '

His eyes widened. He stood there, glaring at the phone.

Litzy peeked over. "You gonna answer that?"

Jaden stayed quiet, stepping back as the phone stopped ringing.

"Please Leave A Message After the Beep."

'Beeeeeeeeep'

"Um, hi. This is Dr.Reagan, Mr.Jaden's doctor? Ah, yes.I'm pretty sure Jaden told you about...his problem. Just so you know, his disorder isn't really temporary, so he needs his meds. once, maybe twice a day. Alright, thank you."

........

"Jaden..." Litzy spoke softly.

He slowly turned to her. "Litzy-"

" Disorder? What the heck is Dysthymia? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Litzy-"

"Jaden, i bet you haven't told anybody! Why?! You need some help, Jaden! You need some medication!"

"I don't need medication! I'll be fine..."

"Jaden. You need medication. He said it's not a temporary disorder! Jaden, you need some medicine!"

"Litzy. I am fine,okay?" Jaden gritted. He started to get more irritated by the second.

"Jaden! You need pills or this disorder might get you even more s-"

"DAMN! I'M FINE, LITZY! CAN YOU LET IT GO?! LEAVE ME AND MY HEALTH ALONE! YOU'RE ALWAYS WORRIED! I. WILL. BE. FUCKING FINE!"

Litzy stood there, shocked, appalled. She began to blink away a few tears, letting then fall down her face. Her lips began to tremble. Jaden calmed. He suddenly felt a rush of guilt through his thoughts.

"Litzy-"

"I'm sorry Jaden.." She shook her head, slowly backing away. She quickly wiping tears from her hollow face.

"Litzy...Litzy!"

Litzy turned and ran to her room,slamming the door behind her. "LITZY!" Jaden began to follow, but he stopped.

"Damnit..."

He silently cursed himself out and started to walk back towards his room when he bumped into Ms.Moss. He started to walk past, but she caught him by the arm.

"Jaden? What's wrong? Your eyes are red..." She felt his head and stared at him.

Jaden shook his head. "Nothing." He mumbled, trying to quickly wipe away a few tears that fell from his eyes. "Nothing..."

He pulled from her and jogged up the steps, walking into his room and shutting the door.

From there he sat on the edge of his bed and put his head in his hands.

I'm sorry

I'm sorry, I'm so sorry.

But once , you made me feel how weak of a person i am...

And it's not your fault.

~

Knock Knock....

"Jaden? It's breakfast time...wanna come down and eat?"

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Jaden, I know you're sick but you need to eat honey!"

"Ms.Mami, i'm not hungry." Jaden sat up on his bed, sighing hard. He waited for Ms.Mami's reply.

"Alright then." She said finally.

Jaden heard her footsteps as she walked away, and slowly fell back on the bed.

The door suddenly forced open.

And Fred stood in the entrance.

"I have a surprise for you Loney."

{comment thoughts. sorry for any typos if there are any.}