2

Rewritten

Louis POV

"Awwww fuck," I hold out a grown of pleasure and scratch at the back above me. His shoulders are broad and his skin rough. Almost as if he has scars on his back. I moan and through my head back, loving the pressure I'm getting from his hips snapping forward into me.

His hair in tickling my shoulder where he hides his face and he pounds into me again. I moan and wrap my legs around his lower back. His breathe is hot on my neck and he towers over me, covering me like a blanket. He is so much bigger then Zayn, and stronger too. I really don't care though, my senses are overwhelmed and I can barley breathe right.

The room is dark but also slightly lit by a candle in the corner of the room where there is a table and the ceiling looks different than the one at 'home'. It's has designs and is almost marble like.

I keep moaning and groaning until I feel a tightening in my lower stomach and I whimper and arch my back as cum all over our stomachs and he soon does so after word. It's sticky between us. I look down at us as he pulls out. It's dark in the room though, only candle light shining on half of us.

I breathe heavily and he finally lifts his head so I can see his face. I flinch back my heart dropping.

The problem is that he doesn't have brown eyes. He doesn't have strait black hair.

He has bright green eyes and dark brown curls. His mouth is hanging open while he pants while a smile begs to tug at the corner of this lips. He leans up to kiss me and I lean forward as well, planting my lips on his and moving them in synch.

The worst part isn't that I am having a wet dream about another man. It's not that I am still whimpering underneath him.

The worst part is that I bring my hand up and caress his beautifully soft cheek.

I take a huge breathe and sit up strait in bed. I look up first to find the regular ceiling of the bed and breakfast inn staying at and no light in the dark room except the moonlight coming from the window. I sigh in relief and look over at Zayn, he's fast asleep on his back, hands on his stomach. I slowly lean back as to not wake him.

If he knew I was dreaming about another man, what is wrong with me? What if I saw those curls, lying perfectly on the pillow- stop.  Who was that? Why did I have that dream?

Instead of rethinking life I get up and start walking to the shower but first look in the mirror. I check to see if I have any sign of love bites or hickies. I sigh and looks back at Zayn in the mirror and he is stirring. I am still in the dress I wore to Craig Na dun. I smell it and it still smells ok. I shake my head and close the door staring at myself. I can barely recognize myself.

The flower! I love that flower and for a second I forget that I had that dream.

I have morning wood so I take a shower. When I step out I grab my favorite book from the night stand and shake Zayn shoulder.

I feel guilty! I don't even know who I was having a dream with.

"Baby.. You gotta go to the court house. It's your last day, after word we'll go to that place okay?." I whisper and he opens an eye and I see flash of green in front of where the brown is. He goes to the court house to study by himself for a while.