3

Louis POV

Clunk clink clunk clink

I wake up to the pitter patter of a horses hooves against the ground and I blink my eyes open. It is still drizzling and I shiver. My toes are completely numb. I look down to see that they aren't purple yet. Good.

Where am I? My legs hangs at the sides of a horse and blanket covers my back. I turn around to come face to face with big brown eyes and short brown hair.

I shriek and scramble away without even thinking about the consequences. Falling off the horse onto the cold grass and gravel I groan and rub my side where I fell. The person above me curses and gets off the horse. I blink a few times regaining my balance and look around. We are surround by trees but in the distance there is a small shack. I can see my breathe and I am freezing in this small dress.

I hear footsteps behind me in the gravel so I get up and run to the shack with out hesitation. My feet start to hurt instantly but it doesn't matter.

I can see my breathe and I run as fast as I can. My feet drag against the ground as I get tired and I hear someone calling to me. I can't understand them. They don't say my name so I don't turn around I keep running. My legs burn as I come close to the shack and I turn around for a split second to see if anyone is following me. They're way behind me still yelling some language i don't know. I sight is blurring. I know I should stop but I am not going to die.

Soon I reach the shack and run through the door. I fall to the ground as my foot catches the door frame. My knees are getting scrapped and my feet are freezing with out my shoes on. I lie for just a second before turning over and using my arms to crawl against the floor backwards. I reach the back wall and blink around the room.

It has become silent in the shack and I can only hear my heavy breathing.

I look around and there are probably about 15 men in the shack. I try and steady my breathing but I'm shaking, I slump down for a second and the door bursts open.

The man comes through the door soaking wet. I haven't even noticed that I am soaking and so is my dress. So much you can see right through it. I try and cover myself as much as possible.

I look up and there is a man standing there with a shocked expression, right next to where I am. There is a sword in his hand. Before they now what is happening I grab I sword and turn towards the person I was with. I back against the wall where there is no one standing. I grip the sword in my hand and plant my feet ready to swing at anyone who even moves.

The man I took the sword from back away and I eye him. My expression is hard and my hair is falling in my face. I'm scared.

"Anyone comes close to me I slice your head off," I growl and it might seem dumb, they're all very tall and built men scared of a small man in a dress.

The person whose sword I took try's to speak to me but I can't understand him. They're speaking another language. I move the sword towards him and he stands back.

"Who are you? Where am I?" I ask and they look me up and down. One try's to take a step closer to me but I take a swish at him.

"Woah!" One says and it's the one that I was riding with. I stand my ground and hold my sword tighter. My hands are numb as well as my feet and I don't even know if I'm still alive at this point.

"What the bloody hell Liam!" A man with grey hair says and looks at the man who brought me here. I gulp, they know English. But they're accent is so strong, it's a Scottish accent. I now catch on that the language Gaelic, a common Scottish dialect.