6

Louis POV

-

-

-

Lots of my life had been knowing what I'm going to do and where I'm going to go. But not anymore. Now I'm staring up at my ceiling of this temporary room. I'm meeting the leader of the clan tonight, as told my Mrs. Fitz. I'm not ready.

The door bursts open, they like to keep me in this room as much as possible since no one knows me. I think they think I'm part of the British army or something, a spy.

"Let's go," the boy is blonde. And he looks young about my age. I look him up and down and get up, hiking my dress into correct position and follow the boy down the long hallways.

I've learned that the castle we're staying in is huge, my room leading to almost the end of the hallway, a pretty spacious room I might add. I'm grateful, and I would be happy if I knew what the fuck is going on. There aren't even lamps here, and it's dark around 4 o'clock. The only people I really know is Dougal, Harry, and Liam. I miss Zayn.

I enter the room which looks like a makeshift office with paper scattered on the desk. I turn when I see no one in there but the door is closed in my face.

"Great," I say but decide to take this opportunity to learn where I am and what time.

I go over to the desk and look at all the letters and documents. One of them mentions castle Leoch and says the date 1748...

I stare at the date for a long time and realize that the ink is still fresh. This is today, today's date. I gulp and flinch back. Zayn used to talk about Castle Leoch. This is insane, I'm going insane. I've.. gone back in fucking time???

The door swings open slowly and I turn around dropping and papers back on the desk. I turn around and wipe the hair from my face that's fallen on it. Its a man. My eyes immediately fall down. This man has Toulouse-Lautrec Syndrome, a rare disease that deteriorates the legs. He has long grey hair and is short and stubby due to his condition. In more modern times, there are preventative measures to this disease. But now, there is nothing I can do for him.

"I'm Colum, heir and lord of this castle, you must be our new guest," the man with the long grey hair says. I stutter over my words and look up to his eyes. "You probably have already met Dougal? He is my brother,"

"Louis Tomlinson Sir," I say and reach out to shake his hand. He's shorter than me, and i am pretty short. This probably has to do with his now undiscovered condition. "A pleasure,"

"How are you doing here at the castle,"

"I am still very shaken up, following my situation," I say looking down. It's true, I have no idea what is going on, and how I got here. But I am going to make it out of this.

"Would you like to start by telling me your story?" Colum says.

Zayn always told me to stick to my story as much as possible when lying, it makes it more believable. His voice popped into my head at this moment.

"I was traveling by myself to visit family in Inverness with a man servant... when we were attacked, I lost my luggage, my clothing, and even my shoes. I was found by Captain Jack Malik, of the red coats and was assaulted by him,"

"Assaulted? Did you do anything to incline such a thing,"

"He tried to rape me sir," I say puzzled.

"I'm asking if he had a reason for such,"

"Is there ever a good reason for rape... lord Mackenzie?" I say challenging him. He gulps at my voice and shakes his head.