4

Louis POV

The man with the grey hair pushes me into the rain so I instantly shiver. I wrap my arms around me and I'm actually scared of getting incredibly sick now. I slept by the fire as much as I could to warm up but it was hard to sleep. I don't know where I am or who these people are.

I scoot away from him and keep my eyes down, staying quiet. Everyone comes out of the shack and they look me up and down.

"Ye're riding with Harold," he says and grabs my upper arm. I instantly jerk away and back away. "Don't jerk away! I'm not gonna bite!"

He grabs me again and I jerk away for the 3rd time today. He growls but doesn't reach for me again. I hear a deep voice come from behind me and I back up. I don't like this guy. I coward and start to cry.

They speak the language I know nothing of.

They talk back and forth for a second and I look back at Harry. His hair is wet and his eyes. His eyes are a different story because I've seen those green eyes before.

He glances down at me while speaking and I look at his mouth while it moves, speaking in Gaelic. I take in a breathe and turn towards the city- where the bloody hell is the city?

All I see is nothing. Just darkness of rolling hills, there should be lights.

"W-Where's the city? You should be able to see it from here," I ask Harry who is now standing next to me with his arm in a sling.

"Ye're looking at it!" He says and hold on his horse. He gives me his good hand and I sit in front of him. He brings up a blanket and puts it over our shoulders.

"N-no I'm o-ok-kay" I shiver and he leans closer to my ear. I am unaware that my arms are already wrapped around my waist.

"Ye're shaking so hard it's making my teeth chatter..." He says slow and I turn to face him. He studies my face for a few seconds before I grab the blanket and get closer to him.

" You're like a furnace..." I whisper. It's true. He's really warm. I don't know how he is due to the freezing rain.

"Well ye are freezing," He mocks and I chuckle lightly.

"How long are we riding?" I ask. I focus on the sky and how I can see every star. Last time I saw this was two years ago in my war camp.

"Well if the rain doesn't let up we will ride all night-" he shrugs. I feel like I get whiplash.

"All night?!?" I gasp and turn to look at him.

"And the night after," he responds and I sigh and close my eyes for a second, leaning back against his warm chest.

We start riding and I don't realize I fall asleep in Harrys arms. The rocking and warmth of someone else is comforting.

*

I blink open my eyes and shut them instantly. My hand goes to my eyes and I pad around my bed. But when I don't find any I open my eyes and look at Harry as he keeps his eyes ahead.

Fuck. Is the first word that comes to my head.

I sit up and look around. We're in a forest, I'm not as wet, maybe just in my crevices.