Chapter 62

Draco

It's been weeks since Mavis took of with the Weasley twins. I was all alone in my room that we both used to share. My eyes teared up knowing that she hasn't replied to all of my letters.

Is she still mad at me? I asked myself. I groaned hugging the teddy bear that Mavis used to cuddle, her strawberry scent lingered on the teddy bear making me miss her more.

There was a soft knock on the door, then it opened revealing Blaise in his uniform

"Get up man, you'll be late for our OWLs. She wouldn't be impressed if she sees you moping around. Besides she told us that they will be back right?" Blaise told me patting my back

"I know Blaise, but I still wonder if she's still mad at me. She hasn't replied to all of my letters" I moaned cuddling the teddy bear.

"Maybe she's busy, she's helping the twins organise the shop right? Plus almost everyone in hogwarts are placing orders from them." Blaise stated standing up "Come on man, OWLs are waiting" I groaned standing up then chaned into my school uniform. I looked at the mirror and my eyes were dark and I turned a bit pale. Damn, this girl really hit me hard.

I walked down the boring halls of hogwarts with my bubble head charm on, the place became extremely boring because of the three gone. It wasn't the same before. Many students wanted to fill up their old places as manager of mischiefs but they weren't great as the fantastic trio were.

We walked down to the great hall to take our Defense against the dark arts exams, sitting in the far back, We waited impatiently for the students to arrive, wanting to end the tests early as possible.

"You may now begin" umbridge said as parchments flew towards our desks. I cringed at her tone. I regretted joining her squad because she really did influenced me as Mavis said few weeks back. I shook my head, concentrating on my test paper

BOOM there was a loud ruckus outside the great hall, I turned around and eyed the door curiously. What's going on?

Umbridge looked troubled as another BOOM filled the room, she fast walked into the huge door opening it. Seconds later there was a spark that flew over her nose then went inside the hall exploding into different colored fireworks. A grin found it's way into my mouth

They're back

Soon, there was a loud zooming and yelling. Three people entered the great hall riding on their broomsticks. They flicked their wands then all of us test papers flew into different directions.

"WE'RE BACK UMBITCH, HOW'S LIFE?" I heard her bellowed as the three set on fireworks. She looked at me and smirked tossing a firework that chased me into the door, I dodged it and the sparks splattered into the door my face encraved into yellow sparkles. I glared at her and she laughed winking at me the three high fived while they caused mayhem.

"Ready when you are!" Fred bellowed to George, his twin laughed and tossed the gigantic firework into the air, forming a huge dragon that chased umbridge in the hall. Mavis laughed while grabbing into her broom. She flew down bellow me and grabbed both my cheeks and pressed her lips into mine. I was taken a back for a second but I kissed her back, my hands found it's way down to her waist.

"I missed you, I'm sorry if I haven't replied, there were too many mails" she explained kissing me one more time "This is our last dance here in hogwarts, we knew that finals is hell so we decided to cancel it"