Chapter 1

Monday

I woke up this morning with my annoying alarm clock beeping like there's no tomorrow. Even worse it's Monday! I hate Monday's.

I grabbed my uniform, which consists of a burgundy blazer, black tube skirt and shoes with a white blouse.

I walked into my unsuit bathroom and got changed, brushed my teeth, brushed and curled the ends of my auburn hair and did my make up, as soon as I was finally happy with the out come I grabbed my black leather backpack with my lunch and music pack...

I walked into my unsuit bathroom and got changed, brushed my teeth, brushed and curled the ends of my auburn hair and did my make up, as soon as I was finally happy with the out come I grabbed my black leather backpack with my lunch and music packed and ready for me.

Once I arrived at school I saw my bff Eva Edinborough waiting for me. She wore the same outfit as me but she wore some aqua glasses over her galaxy blue eyes. She was also afew inches taller than me. Her flame red hair was in a messy bun.

"Eva!" I yelled she glanced up and smiled

"Ella!" She ran and gave me a death hug "I've missed you!" She squeezed me tighter.
"Can't.....breathe....." I wheezed.
We both giggled as she slowly let go. "Lets go to class! Ok?" With that we speed off to history.

》》》》》time skip《《《《《

We were half way through history when there was a knock on the door. "What's going on?" I whispered to Eva who is sat infront of me. She just shrugged her shoulders.
'So much help' I thought.

"Class! We have a new student!" Miss Taylor explained "please come in and introduce yourself!" Can she be any more chirpy? I looked back down at my book, still listening however.

"Hi! The names Jake Olsen. Moved here 2 days ago. I used to live in Ireland but now I'm here in 'Eastern-Oakland'. I guess that's it, hope we get along." This Jake kid explained, I then blanked everything else out until I heard my name.

"Huh?" I asked, tilting my head to the side in confusion.
"I said Miss. Richmond that Mr. Olsen will be sitting besides you." Miss Taylor replied in an irritated tone.
I heard some whispers so I listened in:
"She's so lucky!"
"Why does that get to sit with him?"
"She shouldn't be sat with him! I should!" And they carried on complaining until, Miss told them to "Shut up!"

Jake sat down and I glanced at him. He was smirking slightly then he turned his head to me and held out his hand "Jake" he said I grabbed his hand and shook it and said "Ella." I then heard some annoyed whispers, so I quickly slipped my hand out of his and mumbled "you have a fan club already! So you should probably stay away from someone like me." I sighed.

》》》》》time skip《《《《《

"Eva I'm going to you know where," I told my bff as I packed up my equipment after maths. I quickly rushed out of class and into the music room. I opened my bag and placed my music on the piano stand. I love this piece of music it's called 'thousand years' by Christiana Perrie. I began to sing:

"Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone,
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow.

One step closer

[Chorus:]
I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

One step closer

[Chorus:]
I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

One step closer
One step closer

[Chorus:]
I have died every day waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more."

I finished playing and began to pack away my music when I heard clapping. Clapping?! Oh no! Someone heard me! This is bad, really bad!

"Wow! Your amazing! Where did you learn to sing like that?" I've heard that voice so I slowly turned around. And I saw.....

》》》》》》》》《《《《《《《《
AUTHORS NOTE

THIS IS MY FIRST CHAPTER. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT.

WHO'S HEARD ELLA SINGING?
WHAT WILL ELLA DO NOW?
IS THERE MORE TO JAKE THAN MEETS THE EYE?
AND WHY IS ELLA AFRAID OF SINGING INFRONT OF PEOPLE?

I WILL TRY AND UPDATE WHENEVER I GET CHANCE!