Chapter 15

Sunday

》》Ella's POV《《

This morning, was very diffrent to all of my other mornings.

First I woke up in someone's warm embrace. When I turned around I realised I was in Jake's arms. He looks super cute sleeping. I just wanted to stay in his arms forever, but the universe hates me because I really needed a wee. Lovely, I know.

After 5 minuets of trying to escape his steel grip on me, I gave up and decided to wake him.

"Jaaakkkeee!" I whined shaking him.

"Mmm?" He hummed, tightening his grip around my waist.

"I need a weeee!" I whisper yelled. He slowly turned around to face me with a puzzled look on his cute face.

"So?" He questioned. He really needs to release me of I'll pee on him and the bed.

"So let me go!" I exclaimed. Realisation crossed his face as he let me go and I rushed off to do my business in the bathroom.

After I had finished having a wee, I looked at my appearance and grimaced at my apperance. I had red eyes and a messy bed head.

"Urgh!"

I began to brush my lion's mane (my hair). After it was finnally under control I threw it up into a pony tail.

'I might aswell get changed,' I thought. Now at my foster house I have a walk in wardrobe, which has two sets of double doors to get in and out. One set of doors led to my room and the other to my bathroom.

So I opened the door leading to the room filled with my clothes. I like to call the walk in wardrobe 'Narnia' because it's so big.

Whilst I was in hospital Mindy, Jim, my foster siblings and my friends, unpacked all my stuff for me and set it all up

Note to self: Say thank you!

I grabbed my lazy clothes that I would wear when my father was away on business. He never knew of all my clothes or where I got them. He was always too drunk to notice a new outfit. But when he was away I would take a couple of £50 notes and go to the shopping center with my friends. Usually just Eva and Nina.

So I threw on my white adidas crop top and grey shorts. I also threw on a white adidas cap and got out my all stars, just in case I went out.

 I also threw on a white adidas cap and got out my all stars, just in case I went out