Chapter 9

》》Katie's POV《《

So after my cousin, Jake, left with my new friend Ella, I decided to give them afew minutes, until I came to check on them.

After 5 minuets passed, I went looking for the love-birds (Ella and Jake). I knew exactly where to look, the music room, where else?

I heard singing from down the hall,
"Cause I'm only human
And I bleed when I fall down
I'm only human
And I crash and I break down
Your words in my head, knives in my heart
You build me up and then I fall apart
'Cause I'm only human"
They sing perfectly together, like angels. Ok time to suprise them. I wonder what there up to? Oh well!

"ELLA! JA- (Gasps) OMG!" I didn't see that coming. They nearly kissed, and i stopped it. Omg I just stopped a Jella moment. Oh yeah Jella is Jake and Ella's ship name. Me and the girls made it up the first day we met.

"O-oh h-h-i Ka-tie," Ella stuttered. Awkward!

》》ELLA'S POV《《

"O-oh h-h-i Ka-tie," I stuttered. This is awkward. Katie just walked in on me nearly kissing her cousin. OMG! I almost kissed Jake. Ok I must look like a tomato right now.

"Heyyyyyyyy..... did I interupt something?" Katie sent me a wink and I became even redder.

"No" "Yes" me and Jake said at the same time. I looked at Jake who looked a little disappointed, probably realised I was the one he was going to kiss.

"Ummmmm... Ok I'm just gonna go to ummm class? Ya class!" And with that Katie left.

》》Katie's POV

I'm not actually going to class I'm gonna go tell the girls!

》》ELLA'S POV《《

Once Katie left I turned back to Jake. He looked distant.

"Jake?" I asked he glanced at me then looked down again. "Look at me, please."

When he looked up his eyes flashing an apologetic look. "I'm so sorry Jake, if you don't want to talk to me or sing with me anymore that's fine. I'm so stupid why would you want to kiss me?" I rambled. I went on and on about how I was such an idiot and I'm sure it got annoying. Not noticing what he was doing, Jake leaned into me and kissed my cheek.

"Huh?" Jake went a light shade of pink as I went tomato for lets say mabey the 3rd time today.

"Hey your no idiot and I wouldn't dream of singing with anyone else," He admitted. A genuine smile spread across Jake's face. It made my heart melt.

"You know what ditto!" He chuckled as I burst into a fit of giggles. Catching me by suprise Jake pulled me into a hug, which I gladly returned.

"Aaawwwwww!" I spun my head round, probably a bit to quickly, causing my neck to make a sound that a neck should not make.

"Ouch!" Looking up I saw Eva, Nina, Jake's friend Noah, that new girl to the group Mel, Katie the tattle tale. I bet 10 bucks she told them all. And a diffrent guy I've never seen.

"Look at you two getting all lovey-dovey with each other!" Nina squealed. Before adding. "Jella moment!" Oh no fangirl moment.

"We were not, ummm, it was just a friendly hug," Explained Jake. For some reason it hurt me that he said 'friendly hug' he might as well just say he put us in the 'friend zone'. Wait, why do I caare if I get friend zoned?