Epilogue

》》3rd person POV《《

It has been 3 years since the day Cameron awoke from his coma and Ella's father was found guilty of child abuse and life couldn't be better.

Noah and Mel were married a year after they graduated and now have two little girls, Jenny who's 2 and Rosa, who's 1.

Katie and Jason are engaged and have a little boy, his names Tio and he's 3. Let's just say he wasn't expected and born 6 months after graduation.

Eva and Connor were married as soon as school was over and have had 2 sets of twins and are expecting another. They have 4 boys named Hunter, Jackson, Ellis and Jacko.

Eddie and Natasha have been together for 2 years, because they took a break for abit and are now moving in with each other.

Caleb and Hannah have been together for 3 years and are now engaged, living in London.

All of the children from the foster care are still living with Mindy and Jim and some start secondary school soon.

Cameron met a girl named Cassandra and is planning to propose soon.

Nina supposedly ended up with a rich man twice her age and moved to America with him.

Now that brings us to Jake and Ella, they are living together in a large house in the woods and both have exciting news, but are waiting until this fine evening, the 26th of February 2017.

"Jake honey the taxis here! Let's go!"

"Coming love!"

Running down the stairs came a well dressed Jake wearing a black suit and tie. Whilst waiting at the bottom is Ella wearing a red backless dress and black heals.

Stopping in his place to gaze at the beautiful woman he calls his, he says. "You look dazzling my love."

"Not so bad your self, my handsome Prince." Giggled a bashful Ella.

Leaving the house that both hopped into their taxi and set off to their favorite Italian restaurant. The  car ride was full of nerves from both parties, as they both had amazing news.

20 minuets later and they are seated awaiting for the perfect moment. The dinner goes all too quickly and soon it's time.

"Jake." "Ella." They say together.

"You first." And again.

"No you." And again.

"Ok together, after 3." Jake suggests.

"Fine with me." Ella agrees.

"1, 2, 3..."

"I'm pregnant."

"Will you marry me?"

Both of their faces turn into one of pure shock and then happiness.

"Oh my god Yes!" Ella squealed going around the table to hug Jake.

"I'm going to be a dad."

"Yes, you're going to be a dad."

"Your having my baby?"

"Yes. Are you done?"

"Yes. God I love you." Jake finally smiled.

"Mmhhmm you too." Ella said lovingly.

》》》》》》》》《《《《《《《《
I'm afraid this is the end of this book. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

The next book I am writing may or may not be using characters from this book so be prepared and keep an eye out.

Peace✌