Chapter 19

One month later

》》Eva's POV《《

Its been almost a month since my best friend got her guy and Katie met a guy. Your probably confused. Sorry.

As you know Jake and Ella finnally got together. But about 3 days later Katie met some guy named Jason Deyes and like most of us they got together quickly, Jake started acting like he was her father, it's funny especially when they kiss and he blows a fuse. Hahaha, good times *wipes away a tear*.

Ella is living happily in her foster home and turns out mine and Nina's brother's seem to have a little crush on the Bentley sister's. Which is adorable. *squeals*. I bet it won't be long until they get together. I can see it now, Eddie and Natasha, Caleb and Hannah.

Also turns out Nina kinda likes Cameron and vise-versa, but them being the dense idiots that they are they haven't noticed. Everyone else has, even strangers, can tell by the awkward tension whenever the two are close of alone.

Life's great for me as well, can't forget my happiness. Connor and I have been together for about 1 and a half months now. The half was a secret form our friends until that night at the beach. Not long ago i got bored of my hair colour so, as you can guess, I dyed it again. It's a cross between light blue and purple and everyone loves it.

 It's a cross between light blue and purple and everyone loves it

Now onto the bad news...

Ella's dad has a hearing in court next week, so school has given us an extra 2 weeks off. After the beach event we went back to school for about a week before we recived this news and Ella had a panic attack. A bad one. Landing her back in a hospital bed.

If the hearing goes well her dad should end up in prison for a long time, but if not Ella will be put back into his care until her 18th birthday which is in about 6 months.

This was just a little update on our lives see you later. Peace! ✌