Chapter 21

Thursday

》》Jake's POV《《

"Jake my boy how are you?"

"I'm fine grandad. But i want you to tell me the results of the John Richmond case, please." I pleaded.

"Jake you know that's confidential." He sighed. "But you are one of my only granchild from your mum's side so... he's been claimed..."

》》Ella's POV《《

Jake came back from his trip to the bathroom and saw we had his phone.

"Not again!" He laughed. We all slowly joined in and Eva handed him his phone back, smirking. "You have her my password didn't you?" He asked Katie.

"No... Yes." She smiled sheepishly. Giggling at her I went over and hugged Jake.

"I like the pictures that all contain a story and I like that." I smiled up at him, wrapping my arms around his neck, as his went around my waist. "I love you."

"I love you too." He grinned back, before kissing my nose, then cheeks and finally my lips.

"Break it up! You two disgust me!" Cameron yelled. We broke appart blushing and laughing.

"You two annoy me!" Jake shouted pointing to Nina and Cameron who glanced at each other then looked away with dad and angry looks on their faces.

Suddenly Cameron stood up glared at Nina and stormed out of my house. Am I missing something?

"I'm gonna go um bye!" Nina squeaked as her voice cracked. She was going to cry but I've learned it's best to leave my friends to cry.

》》Cameron's POV《《

I hate her. She messed everything up. We were happy. But she just had to mess up and break my heart in two.

》》》》》Flashback《《《《《

"Nina? Nina where are you?" I knocked on her door but no one answered. So I checked the handle to find it unlocked so in I went. "Nina where are you?"

Walking into the living room I saw something that crushed my heart in two and angered me to the highest point. Nina and Alex a friend of my were sat kissing on her couch.

"Nina?" I whispered. She looked up at me shocked. "I came to say happy one week anniversary, but I guess you're too busy to accept my gift." I turned and walked out the front door until Nina grabbed my arm.

"Cameron I'm sorry!" She sobbed. "I love you!"

"You know what I loved you too!" I whispered.

"See we love each other we shoulf be together!" She cried.

"Loved Nina past tense. I hate you Nina, stay away from me and my family." I ragged my arm out from her grip and climed in my car. "Oh and tell Alex he can have you. We're over!" With that I drove away.

》》》》Flashback over《《《《

HONK! Suddenly my car was upside down and smashed. I felt a warm, thick liquid run down my arms, legs and head. That's when I lost conciousness.

》》Mel's POV《《

I had a very bad feeling in my stomach, so I swiched on the tv and up came the news.

"Teenager got hiy by a lorry today on the motorway, he has injurys that need medical attention, but is not expected to live. He has been identified as Cameron Tieson, 18 years of age."

I screamed praying it was all a lie, Noah grabbed me trying to calm me down, that's when it got me like the truck did my brother, I'm about to loose my best friend.