Chapter 17

That night

》》Ella's POV《《

Nightmare

"Its your fault my wife's  gone!" My father yelled. "You should have died that day, not my wife!"

He punched me in the gut and once I hit the floor he kicked me in the stomach.

"Ow!" I cried, I began to sob from the pain. I rolled on to my back, trying to get as far away from my father as I could.

"Get back here!" He screamed. He hovered over me and put his foot on my ribs, applying more presure as he spoke. "I should have killed you a long time ago!"

Suddenly, aloud cracking sound echoed around the room. At first I was confused. Then I let out a blood curdling scream. The pain. I couldn't breathe. He broke my ribs. I screamed until my voice broke and my screams were silent.

"Ha. That's what you get!"

I couldn't move, so I closed my eyes waiting, wanting death to come. I heard a weird sound, like metal against metal. So I opened my eyes. I wish I hadn't, my father stood over me with one of our largest knives. He used it to cut meat, like full pigs and chickens. He called it his butcher's knife and now he was going to use it on me.

"Don't bleed too much."

He began to lower the knife into my stomch and...

End of nightmare

"Arrrrrrggggggggggg!" I screamed. I began to sob. The worst part of that dream, no, nightmare was that it wasn't a dream it was a memorie. I still have the scar to prove it. He broke 3 of my ribs that day. I was only 12, it was the death of my mum's anniversary. The day she was killed because of me.

"Ella? Ella! ELLA!" I could hear someone yelling but they sounded as if they were under water. My breathing became shallow and my chest became tighter.

"Ella sweetie, we're here your safe, he's not going to get you." I became calmer. Not understanding what was happening to me. I slowly slipped out of conciousness, but not before hearing,

"Sleep it's your only way of healing."

》》》AUTHOR'S NOTE《《《

SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER. BUT I'VE BEEN ABIT BUSY AND HAD NO WI-FI FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF WEEKS.

BUT ANYWAY, HERE'S A NEW CHAPTER.