Part 1

Paul POV
I was sitting in class, talking with my classmate.
"What did you do this weekend?" He asked.
"Went to this party. It was huge. So many people got drunk it was insane. This girl, she was so drunk she just dragged me into the bathroom and gave me a blowjob. Out of nowhere." I whispered so the teacher wouldn't hear.
"Whoa. That's something. I hate my parent's that they didn't let me go." He looked down.
"Next time, next time." I smiled as he nodded.
The bell rang as we left to the canteen and sat down. After a while more people sat down at our table.
"So who did you fuck this time?" Brunette girl smirked at me as I chuckled.
"I didn't fuck anyone but got a blowjob" I said as everyone smiled with excited faces.
"Was she hot?" Blond guy asked.
"For you – yes" I said sarcastically as he growled and rolled his eyes.
"How about you will try another victim to fall for you?" The blondie said smirking as I stared at him confused a bit.
"Where are you going with this?"
"Let's try this time a straight guy."
"Oh man, this is getting interesting" The brunette girl sat closer.
"How about you will try to turn gay Daryl Dixon"
"Dixon?" The brunette said with wide eyes. "But he is the guy who always gets into fights and he is just an idiot."
"He isn't. He goes to a lot of parties. He went to the one you were at this weekend. I heard he got into a fight and he won."
"Wow. So you are telling me he will beat me to death? Thanks" I rolled my eyes.
"No. He is badass. Nobody would screw around with him but you could"
"So I would get killed? No" I looked at Daryl and stared at him for a while.
"Chris you are being an asshole, fuck off from Jesus." The brunette girl gently pushed Chris. I sighed.
"Okay. I'll try, but if I get hurt I'll blame you." I smirked as he nodded.
"Jesus are you sure? This could go wrong." The girl named Tait spoke.
"It will be fine. Chris will be responsible for the consequences."
"By the way. I'm meeting his friends tonight. I heard he will be there too, you should come and start being friends at first." Chris talked.
"Sure." I smiled nodding.

We met up at Chris friend house. I sat alone and saw Daryl come in the room.
"Sorry I'm late. Merle needed me to help him." He sat down next to me.
"Will you get the stuff?" Dark-brown haired guy asked as Daryl smirked.
"Money first, asshole."
"Fine." He pulled out a lot of money and threw it on the table Daryl took it and counted it as I sat there awkwardly.
"So. Anyone up for a drink?" Chris asked.
"I'll pass." I smiled as Chris stared at me. I nodded and glanced at Daryl.
"Well let's go take some beer." Three guys left leaving me and Daryl alone.
"Hi. You are Daryl, right?" I asked staring at him as he slowly looked at me.
"Yeah. You need somethin'?"
"Nothing. You seem like an interesting person. I saw you couple times at the parties." I rested against the sofa.
"I'm Daryl Dixon. Nothin' interstin' about me." He smirked and looked down.
"I think differently. I feel like there is something more than that name" I smiled as he shook his head.
"Nah, man."
"Hey, Daryl, you want some?" Dark-haired man yelled.
"Yeah." He yelled back.
"Jesus you really don't want anything?"
"Ugh, fine. But only one shot." I smiled as he nodded and left back to the kitchen.
"Why didn't ya want to drink?"
"I don't know. Don't have mood but since everyone is doing it.." I sighed as we stared at each other's eyes for a while.
"Here you go guys." Chris started putting glasses with vodka. I picked it up as we all did a shot.
It was midnight as I decided to go home. I got up.
"I'm going now guys." I started heading to the door as Chris with Daryl got up too.
"I'm going too. Goodnight." Chris waved as we all left his house. We three walked in the silence. We stopped at the gates.
"Well I'm heading this way" Chris said and waved. "See you two at school tomorrow" he left.
We both started walking.
"I think I have gym with you tomorrow" I looked at him as he shrugged. "You don't talk much, huh? Even though you are usually pretty loud". I stared at him as he smirked a bit and shrugged again.

We walked in silence as I felt my hands get hold. I put them in my pants pockets. We walked to crossroad and we had to separate our ways. I stared at him and grinned.
"I had really great time with you. Goodnight, Daryl." I started walking towards my home.

Daryl POV
I walked to my locker and picked my bag. I went to gym changing room and pulled off my shirt my back facing the wall. Didn't want anyone to see the scars and wounds my father gave me. I quickly put on grey shirt and changed my pants into shorts. I sat down and started changing my shoes as I saw Jesus shirtless. I stared at his body while he wasn't looking. I looked down at my shoes when I saw him slightly turning to me. I stood up as my friend Rick walked to me.
"Hey." He smiled as I nodded.
"You pussies are going outside" The teacher yelled and left. We all went outside as I ran with Rick beside me.
"Daryl" Someone yelled as I looked back seeing Jesus waving at me. I raised my hand and continued running as Rick stared at me confused.
"We met yesterday at Luke's place." I explained as he chuckled.
"What's so funny?" I glared at him.
"Nothing, nothing" He shook his head as then we continued running in silence.
And as always I and Rick started competed who will make more push ups. I already did 20 as Rick fell on the ground laughing. I laid down on my back.
"I won again" I smiled and looked at him as he pointed his middle finger.
"Fuck you." He whispered and got up. He lifted me up as I looked over Jesus who was already looking at me. I looked away.
"Class is over, get your asses out of here." The teacher yelled as we all headed back. I took a really quick shower and changed my clothes. I walked over to my locker as I felt hand on my shoulder making me jump a little. I looked back seeing Jesus... He is starting to piss me off.
"Hey Daryl" He smiled as I nodded putting books away. "Are you free at Friday?" He asked. I looked at him pretty shocked because it sounded like he is inviting me to a date.
"What?" I stared at him confused."Oh. You probably got it the wrong way. I just want us to chill together. You know."
"Uh. Yeah. Sure" I closed my closet.
"Give me your number, I'll message you the time and place." He smiled as I crossed my arms. He pulled out his phone as I told him my phone number.
"Cool." He smiled as I started to leave.
"Bye Daryl" He yelled as I showed him my middle finger. "You are really friendly!"

I smiled.    

[A/n] Do you like this? Please tell me your opinion's, I would love to read them.