Part 3

Daryl POV

I sat in class. Rick next to me.
"So. How is stuff with that guy Jesus?" Rick smirked as I rolled my eyes.
"Stop. He is an asshole." I smiled at him remembering Friday.
"Oh and now you are smiling? Daryl are you gay for him?"
"I ain't gay. Get the fuck out of here." I punched him in the shoulder as he chuckled.
"Dixon and Grimes stop talking" The teacher yelled. I rolled my eyes and looked over Rick who was smirking at me.
"I'll punch you and that smirk will be gone." I threatened him as he chuckled again.
The bell rang as I went to my locker and picked some books and shoved into my backpack. I felt my phone vibrate as I took it out.
-Bathroom.-Jesus
I furrowed my eyebrows confused and looked over Rick.
"You go to class. I have stuff to do." I left to the bathroom.

Third POV
Daryl walked in as he saw Jesus.
"What did ya' want?" Daryl asked as Jesus smirked.
"Go out on a date with me."Jesus asked as Daryl shook his head.
"I told you. I ain't gay." Daryl said angrily. Jesus walked over and pressed Daryl against the sinks.
"I saw you checking me out at the gym. So stop lying." Jesus whispered.
"Get off me" Daryl said glaring at Jesus. But he didn't pull away. Daryl was about to push Jesus away but Jesus grinded against Daryl's crotch making Daryl inhale sharply.
"You like that." Jesus whispered into Daryl's ear. "Will go you on a date with me?"
"No." Daryl said as Jesus grinded stronger now as Daryl moaned.
"Daryl. I like you and I want to date you." Jesus whispered again as Daryl looked away. "I'll continue if you keep saying no. You like me too. I know. So just stop holding yourself back from this."
"Fine." Daryl said as Jesus smiled. He leaned over and pressed his lips against Daryl's. Daryl slowly kissed back, like he was shy. Jesus pulled away completely.
"I'm sorry but I had to do this so you would finally accept that you are gay." Jesus smiled and rolled his eyes. "Let's go on the date today. How about we just stay in my place?"
"Whatever." Daryl said angrily and wanted to leave but Jesus grabbed his hand by the wrist.
"Daryl. Please don't be mad." They stared at each other's eyes for a while as Jesus pecked Daryl on the lips surprising him.
"The time is good. I'll wait for you by the gates." Daryl said and left.

After school Daryl waited for Jesus by the gates. Jesus hugged goodbye some girl and walked over to him.
"Hey." Jesus smiled as Daryl grunted as they both left to Jesus's house.
They were at the house watching TV eating popcorn. It was advertisement break as Jesus sighed and rested his head on Daryl's shoulder as the other male pushed him off.
"We are dating now, aren't we?" Jesus stared at Daryl who stood up.
"No! You fuckin' made me go out with you!" Daryl yelled throwing his hand in the air.
"Daryl, you liked what I did in the bathroom. You are so fucking gay, but you keep denying it."
"I ain't gay."
"See? That's what I mean." Jesus crossed his arms.
"You fucking rubbed against my dick, how I cannot enjoy that?" Daryl yelled as Jesus stood up.
"A normal straight guy would never check out other guy, moan when I rub against is dick, kiss me back." Jesus said quietly into Daryl's face.
"Fuck you." Daryl said into Jesus face as he was about to hug Daryl but he pushed him away.
"Get off me, asshole" Daryl looked away.
Jesus sat down on the sofa and stared at the ground as silence creeped in. Jesus sighed and crossed his arms.
"You can leave..." He said quietly. Daryl shifted side to side not knowing what to do. He wasn't sure what he is feeling right now. Daryl started walking out of the living room but stopped and looked at Paul who was already looking at him.
"...Or you can stay... Here... With me." Jesus slowly said as Daryl came back and sat down next to the male. Jesus placed his hand on top of Daryl's.
"I really like you, Daryl." Paul whispered as Daryl gulped. "You never talk about yourself. I'll ask... What does your father do?"
"Nothin'. Gets drunk. That's why I always stay with Merle." Daryl said sadly.
"Oh..." Jesus only managed to say. But he pulled Daryl into a hug and kept him close to him. "I'm so sorry. It wasn't so easy for you, huh?"
"Why you like me anyways?"
"Well. You are funny, cute and hot." Jesus said smiling as Daryl looked away feeling his cheeks heating up.
"Daryl. If you don't like me and I'm wrong we can stop all of this."
"No." Daryl grunted as Jesus grinned.
"So you like me?" Jesus lifted Daryl face so he could see his reaction. Daryl still looked away as Paul chuckled. He pecked redneck on cheek. Daryl blushed and hid himself in crook of Jesus neck. Paul stroked his back as they enjoyed this moment.

It was a week since they were dating. They keptquiet about it since Daryl didn't want anyone to know he is gay. Jesus was okaywith that. They have gone to three dates already. Now they were sitting in thebalcony, in Jesus house. Daryl blew out as some escaped his mouth.
"Can you stop this... For me?" Jesus asked as Daryl looked at him and stared.
"Why?"
"Because this is killing you... And I don't really like the smell."
"I'll try." Daryl smirked as Jesus pecked him on cheek.
"We haven't really kissed. I know you need time, but..." Jesus stared atDaryl's lips and then his eyes. Daryl put down his cigarette and pressed hislips against Jesus as they slowly kissed. The kiss got more heated. Jesuslicked Daryl's bottom lip as Daryl slightly opened his mouth. Jesus stuck histongue exploring Daryl's mouth. It was a bit messy but they both surely enjoyedit. Paul ran hand through Daryl's hair.
They pulled away other staring at each other's eyes. Jesus started kissing downredneck's neck as he suck near the collarbone as Daryl bit his lip.
"Stop..." Daryl whispered but he didn't stop, instead he bit that place leaving ahickey. Paul pecked Daryl. "You prick.."
"I really wanted to do this since the day I liked you. Should we continue inthe bedroom?" Jesus smirked as Daryl stood up helping the other male to get up.
They laid in the bed and kissed roughly, passionately. Daryl pulled off Jesusshirt and started leaving hickeys some on his neck, near collarbone, chest. Hewanted to Jesus be marked showing he is no one's but only Daryl's. They wentback to the kissing as Jesus slip his hand under Daryl's shirt and startedgoing up his back as Daryl grunted. He felt like there were wounds. Daryl pulled awaycompletely staring surprised at Paul.
"What... Was-"Jesus was interrupted.
"Nothin'."
"Show me your back. Now." Paul ordered as Daryl shook his head.
"No."He growled as Jesus pushed Daryl on his stomach. Daryl started squirm buthe managed to pull his shirt up seeing wounds and scars. He gasped as Daryl gotout of bed.
"Daryl-"
"I told you it's nothin'."
"Your dad is abusing you, isn't he?" Jesus stood up walking to Daryl who lookeddown.
"Whatever." Daryl said sadly.
"Daryl. It's bad. You can stay at my place. You don't have to go there."
"I didn't. Merle is gone somewhere. Who the hell knows if he will be back."Daryl looked down as Jesus embraced Daryl.
"Stay here. I won't let him hurt you." Jesus whispered as Daryl buried his facein shorter male neck.
"Please don't leave me." Daryl whispered.
"I won't. Never." Jesus whispered kissing his head.