Part 7

I slowly opened my eyes seeing Daryl still in bed. It was strange since he always awake before me. But it was normal, he was probably tired because of yesterday. I got closer staring at his face. He didn't look so angry now, he looked calm. I analyzed every inch of his face. I felt myself blush. I moved few strands of hair from his face. He looked beautiful... I started moving feeling my hips hurt. Fuck. Well, he did me good last night, can't complain. I got up and picked my clothes. I went into cold, relieving shower. When I got back Daryl was already buttoning his pants.

"Good morning." I smiled walking over to him.

"Mornin'." He smiled back as I gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"How are you feeling?" I asked as he looked away, probably trying to hide his blush.

"Good, you?" He said quietly.

"My legs hurt... But it's alright" I wrapped my hands around his neck as he did around my waist.

"I uh..."

"What?"

"Nothin'. Nevermind" He looked down as I kissed his lips.

"Daryl. Once you said something I have to know. You can trust me, right?" We stared at each other's eyes.

"I like you." He said quietly, so quietly I could almost hear it. I couldn't hide my grin as I kissed him. He answered as we slowly kissed. The kiss was so gentle, so lovely.

I heard the door unlocking and opening as we both moved away from each other.

"What?" Daryl whispered as I looked at calendar.

"They had to be away for one more week. It's my parents. Stay here." I left the room closing the door. I walked downstairs seeing my mother in tears.

"Mom?" I called her out as she gasped turning to me.

"Why aren't you in school?!" She asked.

"Why are you early and crying?" I walked over as she wiped the tears away.

"Oh it's nothing. You shouldn't be worried."

"I am. Tell me." I stared at her worried as she let out a shaky breath.

"It's your father... He is out of hand. I'm thinking about divorce. I can't take the traveling, I see you so rarely it's sickening me."

"Mom..." I whispered and hugged her.

Daryl POV
I started to clean up the room as he was talking to his mom. I heard her voice, saying something about school. I made the bed and put on a shirt and sat on the bed. I felt so anxious that his mom was home. I never saw them, only few pictures I saw in the living room. I felt my palms get sweaty as I wiped them into my jeans. I inhaled deeply when I heard them going up the stairs.

"Actually my friend is here... Do you want to meet him?" Jesus talked as my body tensed.

"Sure" She said with a happy tone. Oh my god. Why me?
Jesus opened the door as I stood up. Her mother walked in. She had the same hair colour and beautiful smile on her face as Jesus.

"Hi" She raised her hand as I shook it.

"Daryl. Nice to meet you" I said as she nodded.

"Marie." I let go of her hand as she looked over Jesus.

"We met at the party. He's cool." He smiled as she nodded and looked back at me.

"I'll leave you too alone. Have fun." She left closing the door as I scratched the back of my head.

"Your mom is nice..." I said awkwardly not knowing what to say.

"Yeah... Do you ever visit your mom's grave?" He asked as I stared at him. Confused a little by his sudden question.

Memory of Daryl's mother funeral.

I was standing by the casket. it was closed and it had a big ribbon and flowers on it. I looked over Merle who just stared at the casket with no emotions. Everyone around us from mother's family were crying, sobbing. I didn't know if I should cry or not. The priest was saying something that I couldn't hear. The cries were too loud. I looked over father who wiped his tears.

"Merle... Should I cry?" I whispered looking up at him. He smiled a bit.

"No, lil' brother. She ain't worth it." He said as I nodded looking back at the casket.
Everyone started leaving when my mother was buried. I walked over to my father who was sitting by the grave.

"Everyone is leavin'. We should go." I whispered as he looked at me and smiled.

"You are so dumb. It's your fault, you little shit. Get out of here!" He yelled as Merle dragged me away.
Since then I never saw my mother's grave. I didn't care where was it either.

"Daryl?" Paul called me out as I looked down.

"Nah. Don't need to." I crossed my arms as he sighed.

"You should. It's your mother after all."

"Stop. She ain't worth it. She never took care of me anyway." I said staring into his eyes as he nodded.

"It's your decision."

Jesus picked up the guitar sitting down on the bed and started playing something random. I smiled and sat down next to him and listened.

"I'm thinking of doing a party when my mom will be out. I haven't done one in a long time." He said while playing.

"Mm. Don't mind if I would invite few friends?"

"No. You can invite whoever you want." He smiled and stared at me.

I left his house and went to the bar and looked for Merle. I walked to the barman as he smiled at me.

"Hey there." He greeted as I nodded.

"Where's Merle?" I asked as he sighed and looked down.

"I heard he got locked up again. For a week now..."

"A fuckin' week?!" I yelled as he nodded.

"He got in fight..." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"Fuckin' dumbass."

"I don't understand why you still followin' him. He gets you into so much trouble."

"I have nobody else except him. I ain't goin' back to my father. Fuck that old scumbag."

"Well. Welcome home I guess."

[A/n] I hope you enjoyed woo~. I'll probably (try) to post pictures how the characters look. Would you want that? Anyways, thanks for reading!