Part 5

Daryl POV

I was sitting at the abounded park and took out a cigarette and stared at it. I promised to Paul not to do this... I licked my lips remembering the feeling when you finally smoke. How relaxed you are. I sighed and put the cigarette back in pack.
"Fuck." I whispered feeling my heart ache thinking about him.
I decided to go to school for last two lessons. I really didn't give a shit about school.
I walked in and it was lunch break. I sat next to Rick as Maggie joined.
"Hey. Where you've been?" Rick asked as I looked down.
"Needed to clear my mind a bit." I looked at him as he nodded.
"So about the party. It's Shane's party."
"Shane's?!" Rick whispered-yelled.
"We should still go." Maggie whispered as Rick looked down.
"Don't worry. I'll kick that assholes ass if he will dare to tell somethin'." I patted Rick's shoulder as he smiled and nodded.
"Beth! Here!" Maggie yelled as I saw a blond girl. Her hair tied in high ponytail. She looked so innocent, sweet. Like she wouldn't do anything bad. She sat down and stayed quiet for a while.
"She is pretty shy. Her name is Beth. This is Rick and Daryl." Maggie introduced us as Rick shook her hand, so did I.
"Aren't you the popular singer in this school?"
"Yeah. It got boring, but teacher won't leave me alone..." She sighed and ate her food.
"How old are ya?" I asked and stared at her.
"Junior." She said and smiled. "Daryl.. I know you, I've seen you in town few times actually. With Jesus, the guy who plays guitar or sings sometimes with me. He flirted with me but then I got a boyfriend and he stopped." She glanced at everyone awkwardly. I stared at her thinking about him. I glanced at him and he was looking at me.
"Rick we need to talk." I stood up as he stared at me confused. "Now. Let's go"
"Okay?" He smiled confused as we left to outside. We both sat down on a bench as I sighed.
"I'm..." I whispered and the words got stuck in my throat. I couldn't say it. I hated it.
"You are what? Everything's alright?" He asked worried.
"I ain't straight" I said fast and quietly. He chuckled.
"Daryl. I know. Since you were with that guy Jesus... Even before that. I don't judge you. You are still good. You're my brother." He said everything so strongly that I just stared at him not knowing what to say.
"Two days ago at night... He got really drunk and I had to get him home... In mornin' we got into a fight and now... I can't get him off my mind...." I looked down as he sighed. "He said I'm selfish, an asshole."
"Couples fight. It's normal. I fight with Lori often, but look at us, we are still together. Everything will work out"

JesusPOV
Iwalked to the bar where Daryl usually stays in. I sighed and walked in to thebarman.
"Hey Daryl is in his room?"
"Yeah. He ain't well. Came back from school and didn't left that room."
"Thanks" I smiled and started walking over the room but I glanced back seeingMerle drunk sitting on the ground.
I walked over and entered the room as Daryl was laying in his bed hand over hisface.
"I told ya to leave me fuckin' alone!" Daryl yelled.
"That doesn't go for me." I said and walked over to his bed as he pulled hishand away and stared at me in shock.
"The hell you doin' here?" He said, sat up and looked down.
"Daryl. Please listen to me." I squatted down so I could see his face. "I'msorry for everything I said. I was mad that you were mad at me, upset too. Ilove you. It isn't like anymore. I love you." I said as he glanced at me andturned his face away.
"I'm sorry too." He whispered as I felt like crying. I hugged him tightly as hewrapped his hands over my waist. I felt him bury his face in crook of my neckas I stroked his hair and back.
"Prick." Daryl whispered as I smiled. We both pulled away as I pecked him. Hesuddenly kissed me strongly and the kiss got passionate. I pulled away andsmiled. Daryl rested his head on my shoulder as I stroked his back.
"Let's go home." I wanted to pull away but he stopped me, pulling me back intoembrace.
"Paul." He whispered. "Why your parents are never home?"
"They leave because of their job. Sometimes they stay for couple weeks or daysand they leave for weeks, months."
"They are shitty parents." He growled
"Nah. I don't really care." I smiled at him as he nodded. I stood up as westarted leaving.
Daryl POV.
I was walking around Paul's room as he was cooking himself something to eat. Inoticed a guitar between closet and a wall. I stared at it for a while. Does heplay it? He walked in with as I looked over to him. He grinned as I stared athim confused.
"What?" I growled as he walked over and pecked me on cheek. I smirked andlooked at the guitar.
"Do you play it?" I pointed at the guitar.
"Sometimes. Why are you asking?" I looked over to him.
"Can you..."
"Sure" He smiled and picked it up.

[A/n] Finally! Im so so sorry for not updating. I'll try my best to update more often. c: