Rescuers

I screamed in pain fearing the worst. I had been bitten!! I twisted to try and get the zombie off my shoulder kicking the one that was on me off. I swung my hatchet and it connected with metal.
"HANG ON!" A voice shouted. I swivled my head but still couldn't see what had grabbed me. I was starting to get pulled and I yelped as I was pulled off the ground by my shoulder. Ethan was next to me upside down as he was being pulled by his leg, the thing wasn't dug into his flesh though. I felt the blood start trickling down my skin. Tears flooded my eyes. I was placed on top of a car roof that was an ally way away. The metal thing retracted out of my skin earning a scream of pain from me, Ethan was dropped down next to me. Jacob hopped out of a nearby construction contraption.
"Hooray!! We got ya!!" He cheered. Sydney hopped out behind him.
"It was my idea to grab them like that." She spoke up.
"Yea," Jacob agreed. ",while alleyway was blocked by Zombies!"
"Sorry about your shoulder Meadow. Want me to bandage it up?" Sydney asked with sorrow filled eyes. I shrugged and then grimaced in pain.
"Please." I whispered.
"Thanks for savin' us." Ethan commented pulling on his camouflaged baseball cap.
"Our rescuers!" I cheered.

The picture is Jacob. I have decided to post 1-3 chapters a day. Sorry justaghoulsenpai thats to many chapters for me to write in one day. Sorry this chapter was short I'm just kinda having writers block. I'll try to write more. Also thanks for all the views I didn't know ya'll liked zombies so much ;) stay rockin and I'll stay writin.