How did you-

Wait what the fuck was even happening in the last chapter? *yawn* oh well I'll check later, wolfman403 was the only one who answered so I guess his was the best, how did I even do this before? Oh well
I would put the water and the food together to make stew and I would put that in the water bottle. Good answer but how would you stay warm for a week? That's my question to that. Anyways here's the chapter. If it makes no sense sorry, I'm tiered.
"How did you survive!" I gasped seeing the beat up face of Grant. He sighed.
"It's a very long story." He responded before looking towards the beach.
"What happened to the others?" I asked desperate to get some answers. Grant shrugged.
"Everything was a bloody mess when I got there. I saw a couple people escaping. No clue who they where though." I looked back down at my feet.
"Where will we go?" I finally asked. Grant made a noise and I looked up, noticing a large cut on his arm. "OH MY GOSH YOU'RE HURT!" I exclaimed. He shrugged.
"It's nothing major." He said. I slapped his other arm.
"You dick! This is so major! How did you get that!?" Grant avoided my gaze.
"Grant Carson you tell me right now!" I demanded. The boat rocked unsteadily and he sighed and then smiled.
"I found another group, they didn't like me!" He chirped. I laughed.
"No one likes you, you doof!" We both laughed. The boat bumped up against the shore and we both cautiously got out. "So where are we going?" I questioned quietly. Grant shrugged proving he had no clue. "Well I know, but we have to get a bunch of stuff first." Grant nodded and let me lead the way. We both silently wandered into the city our weapons ready.
After a while of walking and some killing we came across the place I was looking for.
"What are we doing here?" Grant asked looking through the shops black window. I shushed him and entered into the building killing the one zombie that was there. Grant followed me into the store and I started gathering stuff into a pack.
"What are you doing?" Grant ask quietly peering over my shoulder. I quietly continued my work. Once I had two packs full of winter clothes and one full of extra ammo and canned food I finally began to speak.
"Well if we are going to Alaska we are gunna need warmth and food." I informed him slugging a pack into my shoulder. Grant grabbed the other two packs and we exited the store. Grant and I wandered through the deserted streets paper floating over our shoes. We walked in silence all the way to the edge of town.
"Question," Grant inquired, "how do we get to Alaska?" I stopped walking my mind drawing a blank. Grant turned to look at me but then his face want pale. "M-Meadow!!" He whimpered. I turned swiftly and shot blindly. Grant cracked up behind me laughing his ass off. I turned back to him and glared seeing nothing but the town behind me.
"Haha, very funny." I snarled and quickly set off walking again. Grant caught up quite soon. We continued walking in silence while I racked my mental Rolex for a way to get to Alaska.
"We could take a helicopter!" Grant said with a joke in his tone. A lightbulb went of in my head.
"Grant that's brilliant!!"

Wait who's gunna fly it!?!!! Idc. Question for this episode// chapter,
How will we survive in Alaska and how will the zombies be stopped!!???
Sorry for very late updates I haven't been on this profile in a while. I'll try and update more! Night!!