Alive

We all regrouped at the truck. Sean was talking to Ethan and Shan. Jacob was conversing with Thomas as Sydney listed in. Lorianne and Grant where snoozing in the truck. Hanna, Isabella, Shelby and I where over near the tail gate when it happened. Airplanes came out of no where! Zooming across the sky!!
"Hey cool look!" Shan shouted pointing.
"Probably army war planes!" Sean joked. Everyone paused and looked up at the planes. The next seconds where a blur. I remember stuff dropping and screaming. I remember being pushed under a cement tunnel thing by Riley before flames erupted in front of me and I hit my head and there was only.

Blackness

I opened my eyes a headache pounding through my ears.
"Ow...." I whimpered and I held my bandaged shoulder. I crawled out of the tunnel and looked around. Everything was in ruins. Buildings blown up and dead corpses for days. A couple more bodies emerged out of hiding places.
Grant, Shelby, Hanna, Ethan and Eric. I was shaking now out of fear. My body covered with tiny goosebumps. Shelby pulled me into an embrace and hugged me there tight as I shivered looking at all the corpses of the people I once called my friends. I realized why I had been so confident earlier it was adrenaline and now I was running low on that and starting to become myself again. I heard talking all around me as they inspected some of the bodies seeing if they knew any. Truth be told, the corpses where to burnt to see any facial detail anyways. Buildings off near the centre of town where still burning so is assumed I wasn't out for too long. I heard a noise to my right and I spun clicking a bullet into the chamber of my pistol. A body emerged from the dead corpses. Sean. He was covered in blood and looked beaten up pretty bad. I lowered my gun as he stumbled towards us.
"Yup, bomber planes." He stated with a grin. We all chuckled not because it was funny but so we didn't have an awkward silence.
"They're all dead." I whispered looking at the ripped apart face of who I assumed was Sydney.
"Well they ain't alive." Ethan said pointing to a huge group of zombies that was clustering. I grabbed my backpack out of the truck that somehow survived.
"Let's go."

Hey guys sorry this chapter is lame. I know I suck >.< anyways. I had to many people and decided to kill them all sorry if you died!! Also just saying if you died please don't stop reading because every one of your reads means a whole lot to me!!! And every one of your likes means I've accomplished something. So please keep reading and don't be afraid to follow me! I will follows back no matter who you are. Also just to mention if you want anything added to the book that you think is good don't be afraid to message me on Wattpad! I always respond!! Stay Rockin! And walkin ^_< bye.