Going to Stevens house!

(Peridot and lapis was leaving their house to go to Stevens) I hope Stevens at home! Peridot said... don't worry peri if he's not home will just find something to do until he gets back! (Peridot and lapis headed out the front door) wow we haven't been outside in a long time its beautiful lapis said... i don't really find this planet fascinating only useless.... well peridot you never explored earth and find things that interest you or makes you calm and happy! Cause in homeworld we didn't get freedom only work for the diamonds or listen to higher gems than us....so lets make the best of earth as long as we can.... It's funny though me and you met on the internet i guess we were both trying to find a place to hid from the gems so we blended in as humans! Yeah peridot said... (29 minutes later) they finally made it to Stevens house and checked to see if he and the gems were home? Steven!? lapis said.... no answer! hmmm they must be on an a important mission like you said Peridot! Well lets find something to do! How about we watch a movie? peridot said... sure that sounds like a good idea! Lets watch it in Stevens room and sit on his bed! Peridot started blushing s-sure! (So lapis and peridot headed upstairs and put a movie in the DVD! Then they sat on the bed next to each other) peridot and lapis cause the movie they were watching was a comedy! The movie finally ended! Wow that was a good movie i must say! Yeah peridot said... omg its 9:00pm we need to get to bed but i don't want to walk all the way home! Well i don't think the Steven will mind if we sleep in his bed tonight! You mean, me and you cuddle? Peridot blushed a light green color s-sure. (They both got in the bed and cuddled close to each other and they both fell asleep.)

           Hey guys! I hope you like the story? I will continue tomorrow and I'm sorry that i write a story then finish half of it the next day i just don't want to write so much I'm not much of a writer than reader!