Author's Note

Hey everyone! 

So I was thinking that since it's the summer and I will have more free time to write since I'm home from college that I might start another Grey's Anatomy story at some point, but this one starting from season 1 episode 1. 

Here's a little synapsis of the new story:

"I don't get it." He shook his head at me, his frustration clear in his eyes. "Why can't you just let yourself be happy, for once?"

"What makes you think I'm not happy?" I crossed my arms over my chest, my eyes narrowing into slits as I met his gaze, resuming to back down.

"Maybe the fact that you're always fighting with me?!" He gestured between us, as if this moment were all the proof he needed.

"You really don't get it." I scoffed. "Don't worry when I fight with you, worry when I stop because that means there's nothing left for us to fight for."

*~*~*~*

Bethany Watley has never had a easy life, but she has never let it stop her from fighting for what she wants. She didn't let it stop her from getting a surgical internship at Seattle Grace Hospital and she's not planning on letting it get in the way of her becoming the best surgeon she can be. Though, even with her dreams laid out clear in her mind, she could never have expected the drama that Seattle has in store for her.

So...What do you guys think? Would you be interested in this new story? Just leave a comment or something to let me know!