0. Extended Summary

Can't wait until the PERFECT ADDICTION movie comes out? Go back to the beginning with Jax's story while you wait with PERFECT RUIN! Order your copy today.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Copyright of claudiaoverhere

No part of this story may be reproduced, stored in retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning or otherwise without prior permission of the author.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

F O R E W O R D

"You said you liked storms,

So I let you in.

Turns out you can only handle a little rain,

And I am a fucking hurricane."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

P U B L I S H I N G   U P D A T E :

Perfect Illusion (ebook) has been published by Wattpad Books - LINK IN BIO TO ORDER

Perfect Addiction will be published by Wattpad Books in mid-2022

(Perfect Addiction has also been optioned for film by Constantin Films, JB Pictures & Wattpad Studios. It will be directed by Castille Landon and star Ross Butler, Kiana Madeira and Matthew Noszka).

Perfect Ruin will be published by Wattpad Books in Winter 2023

Perfect Redemption will be published by Wattpad Books in Fall 2023

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

E X T E N D E D S U M M A R Y

After deciding to attend an underground circuit fight at Breaking Point, Sienna Lane thinks she's finally met her match - and it's in the form of Jax 'Deadbeat Deneris'.

He's everything that she could ever want. He's devilishly charming, calculative and malicious. He's the worst of the worst, one of the damaged, the broken and the damned.

He's a mean machine. A rogue flame. An invincible madman.

And rumor has it that he's just found his next victim to completely ruin.