1. Begin

Can't wait until the PERFECT ADDICTION movie comes out? Go back to the beginning with Jax's story while you wait with PERFECT RUIN! Order your copy today.

Dedicated to hyrule who loves Jax just as much (maybe even more) than I do <3 Love ya babe!

[Sienna's POV]

It smells like shit in here.

    It reeks of sweat, alcohol and smoke all rolled into one. The huge spotlights are streaming down upon us, making it hard to see as we weave our way through the sweaty bodies.

     I blink a couple of times, trying to get my vision back, and I feel Braydon tug me forward. And since the three of us were holding hands, I pull forward Beth along with me as well.

    "We're almost there!" Braydon screams and although we're only a few feet away from each other, I can barely hear her. But I nod along anyway, because she knows more about this place then me and Beth do, and I'd rather just go along with her.

    Cheers and hollers ensue from the crowd, each minute passing by getting louder and louder as the anticipation for the fighters to come into the ring grows.

     For housing an illegal sport, I'm surprised at how huge the warehouse is. There's at least two thousand people here. It's crazy. And I'm pretty sure I saw some cops cheering along with the crowd just now.

    Guess I don't have to worry about getting arrested tonight.

    I've been feeling really uncomfortable ever since I stepped foot into Breaking Point. I didn't want to come here. But Braydon swore that it was we couldn't miss this season of the underground fighting circuit.

Apparently last year, a newbie named Jax stole the victory away from Butterson, who's apparently been the undefeated champion of the underground circuit for five years straight. And just when he's about to score his double hat trick, Jax beat him up into a bloody pulp in the finals.

    Butterson KO-ed in 45 seconds flat.

    I don't know much about fighting but I do know that if Jax can make him tap out in under a minute, he must be a damn good fighter.

     Revolutionary, even.

    "Bray!" I scream. She's pulling at my wrist so hard that it hurts. I cut through a couple making out in front of me—tongues and all that—and I mumble a quick apology for interrupting them.

     Just when I think I'll never know what air feels like anymore, Bray jerks me forward and I stumble unto a small clearing.

    It must be the VIP section because there's only several people lingering around and the ones from the outside of the area are desperately trying to climb over to get in here.