3.

\\\

JIHOON

"Hyung, have you ever been in love?" I asked. Okay, that was a dumb question. He was hesitant at first but nodded. "When?" I asked, really curious. "Well, I can't tell you." He said while playing with his fingers. "Why?" I asked and he sighed. "I'm sorry Jihoon, I really can't." He said, his head down. I just nodded. "It's okay. I know it's your personal space. Shall we go to the near cafe?" I asked him and he immediately nodded his head with a grin.

"Both of you, where are you going?" My dad asked and I mouthed 'to the cafe'. He gave a nod and continued the movie he watched with Soonyoung's parents.

"My treat." Soonyoung said as we entered the cafe. "No hyung. My treat. You always treat me every single time." I insisted. "No, my treat." He said.

We kind of had a long fight, but he ended up paying. "I'll repay you." I said, and took a bite of the cake I ordered. "How?" Soonyoung asked. "Well, you'll see." I said and he shrugged and continued eating.

"So, I think my parents are back now." I said as I pointed at the house we stayed. The lights were on, and I knew my parents were there. "Well then, see you tomorrow Jihoon. Bye." Hyung bid me a goodbye and I watched as he ran off until his figure can't be seen.

When I got inside, mom and dad were dozed off in the couch. My mom's head was on dad's elbow, and dad's head was on mom's head. What a romantic scene I have in front of me.
They were watching a movie, which was boring so I just turned it off.

I shortly ran to my room, and my phone vibrated.

Coups 8:20
> youre there in seoul again?

Jihoon 8:21
> any problem?

Coups 8:21
> yea, I hate seeing u with that soonyoung guy

Jihoon 8:22
> y? Is it wrong?

Coups 8:22
> Very much

Jihoon 8:22
> look, idk where u got this attitude but please stop it

Coups 8:23
> ur mine

Jihoon 8:23
> dafq? I was never urs k? Yea ik we had history but it was the past so stop acting like u know me

Coups 8:24
> you will be mine. Again. Very soon

Jihoon 8:24
> idc

This guys is seriously on my nerves. He's been bothering me. Telling me that I'm his. Like, wtf?

In case you don't know, the name of that Coups guy is Seungcheol. He is my childhood friend, but it was ruined when he had another friends. He started to ignore me, and I hate it. But one day, he confessed to me. He said he liked me, and I gladly accepted it. I don't know why, but I feel like whenever I'm with him, I feel safe.

But it only ended when I saw him with another guy. They were in a cafe, and they seem so in love. So in love that they freaking kissed. I was shattered, and I didn't know what to do. But I faced him.

\\\

"Who is this guy?" I asked Seungcheol.
He was shocked seeing me. "N-no, it's not what you think Jihoon. His my friend, I swear." He said while holding me, but I was letting go. "Friend? More like boyfriend, to emphasize. We're off Seungcheol. Don't dare show your face again." I said and walked off.

\\\

I don't know where he got my number. I tried blocking him but he would always know it. But I was ignoring his texts, but not today.

That's why I also asked Soonyoung hyung if he had fallen in love. If ever he has experience in love, so that he'll know my true feelings.

*

**

Is it only me or I think SoonHoon moments are rare nowadays. 😔