9.

\\\

SOONYOUNG

At the mall, everything was great. We ate all food we saw, and this is my first time eating this much.

"I want to be with them all day." Jihoon said when we arrived at his house. "You could. But sometimes they're annoying." I said, chuckling at all the times they annoyed me. "Yeah. Okay hyung, you can go now. Bye." Jihoon said while walking inside. I smiled at him and walked away.

When I was walking back to my house. I have different emotions. I feel that I want to confess to him. I want him to know what I feel. I want to shout to the world how much I love him.

But he doesn't like me. Why does loving have to be so hard? Why can't we just love freely?

Okay, done with the drama. But actually, right now. I don't feel good. My stomach hurts like hell.

I arrived shortly, and my parents noticed that something was wrong.
"Are you okay Soonyoung?" My mom asked. "No mom. My stomach hurts." I said while I placed my hand on my tummy. "Well, you ate too much right?" She asked and I nodded. "You shouldn't eat too much Soonyoung. My doctor said that if you eat too much, it can cause stomach pain and LBM." She explained while searching for medicine. "Ah. So that means I need to stay at home." I sighed. I wanted to be with Jihoon tomorrow. "Yep. Rest for a while. And drink this medicine." She said and gave me the tablet. I walked to my room and directly lied down and drifted to sleep.

\\\

I woke up early in the morning and the first thing that greeted me was my hurting stomach. I feel like I want to... poop. [That's what LBM is.]

After doing my business, I just stared out of nowhere, while caressing my hurting stomach. Then, I heard a knock.

"Soonyoung, you have a visitor." My mom's voice said. "Okay. Can you let him enter? I too hurt to stand up." I shouted, since the door was closed.

Then, I heard stomping, and I was really curious who was it.

"Hi hyung!" I was greeted by a lively Chan. "Hey bud." I said and he hugged me. "Are you okay? You seem kinda.. Hurt." He said when he observed me. "Yeah, I have stomach pain." I said and lied down. "Are you here to take care of me?" I asked when it was silent. "No, Jihoon hyung is." He said and I sat up right away. "Ayyy, excited much?" Chan said while having a smirk on his face. I just rolled my eyes and he chuckled.

"Jihoon hyung!" Chan shouted, I heard stomping and there he was.

"Hey! Hyung, you alright?" He asked me and I nodded, a smile visible. "So, gotta go!" Chan said while racing to the door. The both of us just laughed and after that, silence came.

"You didn't tell me you were not feeling well." Jihoon said. "I'm sorry, k don't want you to worry anyway." I said and shook his head. "You are my friend. I am your friend. We should take care of each other." He said and held my hand. I just looked at our intertwined hands and nodded. "I'm gonna cook you something." Jihoon said and got down to the kitchen.

I was blushing real hard.

So, after 5 minutes, he came back with ramen. "I haven't eaten ramen for a long time. Thanks Jihoon." I said and I was about to get the chopsticks when he slapped my hand. "I'll feed you." He said and I was like, "Seriously Jihoon, I am not like having a fever or something. I can do it on my own." But he insisted. So, he ended up feeding me.

"This is so yummy." I said after I ate.

I had stomach pain for exactly 2 days and within that days, Jihoon was taking care of me. He would hold my hand or randomly hug me.

Does he like me?

No. Impossible.