18.

\\\

JIHOON

We got out to go to the mall, since I asked him with my 'cannot-be-resisted' aegyo.

"So, where do you wanna go?" He asked when we arrived at the mall. He was looking around finding a good store to get in.

"Hm, let's just go grab something to eat." I said, and dragged him to my favorite coffee shop.

"Here we are." I said and we entered the stall. The aroma filled both of noses and I can't wait to eat.

"Oh, Jihoon hyung! Nice to see you again." Seungkwan, the waiter here greeted him. He is a friend too. "Me too. I'll get the usual and please make it two." I said.

He looked confused, but I nodded to Soonyoung who was beside me. He mouthed an 'o' and continued typing on his cashier thingy.

I asked Soonyoung to go ahead and look for a table since the shop was kinda packed and I waited for the order too.

"Your friend?" Seungkwan asked to me. "Boyfriend." I corrected him. "You didn't tell me you got a man." He nudged my shoulder. I smiled.

We talked and laughed until my food arrived.

"Here, your order. Enjoy eating!" Seungkwan said and I headed to where hyung for a table. He was frowning, not like a while ago when he had a big smile.

"Hyung, here are the food I ordered. Two cups of latte and two delicious chocolate flavoured donuts." I gave him his plate.

He didn't say anything but got the donut and ate it. He looked outside since we were near the glass window. "Hyung." I called his attention. He slowly snapped his face to me. "Why are you ignoring me?" I asked, with an eyebrow raised.

"Stop coming to this shop." He said suddenly. I looked so confused. "Why? Their food doesn't taste delicious?" I asked.

"That cashier guy flirts with you." He said, looking at the glass window again.

"No he isn't." I said. "Yes he is." He answered back

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes he is."

"No he is not."

"Yes."

"Are you jealous?"

"Ye- no. Why would I be?" He looked down. "Stop denying. Yes you are jealous. Look at you, you're all red." I said and laughed.

"Okay, okay. I'm jealous." He said, raising his arms up. "Don't be. We don't have any thing like what's on your mind. Anyways, he has his own girlfriend." I said and ate my donut.

"As you say."

\\\

We roamed around the mall, buying many things all the way.

"Okay, this suits you very much. You must buy that." He said to me as he judged me.

"B-but I don't have money already." I said and looked down. "Then I'll pay for it."

"No, please don't. You have wasted all your money for me. Maybe I can get this when I have my money already." I said.

"Look, Jihoon, I did not waste any of my money on you. It's a way of expressing my care for you, okay? I am going to pay it. Now get that off so that we can pay."

"Thank you hyung."

\\\

I actually had fun the whole time. We actually bought a couple bracelet, because why not?

I arrived at home at exactly 7 in the evening. Yep, that's how long we spent much time in the mall.

My parents asked me what happened and smiling widely as usual.

I told them the whole happening and I slept early because I was too tired.

Before I got to bed, I received a text from hyung. He usually texts me goodnight.

From: Hoshi❤
Sleep tight tonight. Love u

To: Hoshi❤
Yes i will. You too. Love u 2

I was about to tuck myself in but I received another text.

From: unknown number
I told you to stop hanging out with that Soonyoung guy.

To: unknown number
Who r u? And u dont have the right

From: unknown number
Yes, I do. And I'll probably get you back.

To: unknown number
Pls stop whoever you are. This joke aint funny

That unknown number is pissing me off.