32.

JIHOON

\\\

Ever since our meeting with Seungkwan, nothing really much happen in the last week of summer. I was able to gain friends in Soonyoung's dance troupe. And yes, he's already good now.

He was able to dance again and may the heavens bless his hot, gorgeous body. 😉

"Hyung, how was practice?" I asked him, at the same time wiping his sweat. "It was great. We had a new dance made." He answered with a smile. "That's good. Anyway, you better clean yourself up because I'm gonna be showing you something." I said to him, my plan decided in my head.

We arrived at my house shortly, because my surprise was there.

"We're going to the guest room?" He asked. I nodded, smiling widely. "It's kind of a simple surprise. But I hope it'll somehow make you happy."

I said, entering the room. Nothing was in here. "Nothing's in here right?" I asked, and he nodded. I then whispered in his ear, "Because my surprise is something you need to hear. And to feel."

I played the song I have been making this entire time. "It's a song I made especially for you. I hope you'll like it."
It'll be Adore U (아 낀 다 ) Vocal Team Version because I really really like it and it kind of relates to the vibe of the story. 💓 I'll put it in the media.

"Never knew you could make this kind of music. I love it baby." He said, kissing my red cheeks. "I love you Jihoon." He whispered, and I rested my head on his chest. "I love you too."

\\\

After that encounter, he decided to stay the night at my house. "Can you make more songs for me? Maybe something I can dance with." He said, and I nodded. "Yeah, I'm planning on making."

"Now that everything's good, what could possibly come?" He asked. "I don't really know. Maybe some miracles will happen in the future. We'll never know." I answered, making him nod. "I'm really glad that you are always by my side." I said to him after a mere minute.

He didn't reply, and I hear him snoring quitely. I smiled at his cuteness and decided to sleep as well.

\\\

The next day, my parents and Soonyoung's were in the living room when we woke up. "Good morning mom, dad." I greeted them, also to Soonyoung's parents.

They were chatting, like the usual, and me and hyung were just watching a movie.

"Wanna go to a date tomorrow?" He asked. "Sure, anytime." I said and winked. "Let's go at the park. I kinda want to stroll around."

The next day around, we were strolling around the park, saying lovely things to each other.

"Tomorrow, school's gonna start. I will miss summer." I said, my mind thinking about the possible things that will happen.

"Me too. I'll miss calling you 'Summer Boy'." He said and I giggled. "Can we go home? It's already late." I said to him and he nodded.

We were about to call a bus when,

"Jihoon!" Someone called. We looked back and saw a guy I hated the most, before.

"Jeonghan?"

"Yeah. It's me. I just want to talk to you about Seungcheol." He said, leading the way to a fancy restaurant.

"Who is he? What does he know about Seungcheol?" Soonyoung asked. "He is Seungcheol's boyfriend." I said and he made an "ohh" sound.

"Come here, I reserved this seat for us. And to Soonyoung. Knew he would come." Jeonghan said and smiled.

"So what is it you wanna talk about?" I asked directly. "First off, I really wanna apologize for what Seungcheol has done to Soonyoung. I am also ashamed of him, but I cannot leave him just like that. He also needs someone to be with, and that's me. You can be, but I know that you cannot because he made a mistake. So, I am really sorry. Please, forgive him. In his behalf." Jeonghan said, now crying.

"It's okay. Tell him it's okay." Soonyoung replied, earning a smile from Jeonghan. "Thank you. Really. I'm also sorry Jihoon. For everything."
"No, there is nothing to be sorry. Just take care of him properly. For us, okay?" I said and he nodded. "Sure!"

💘💘

next chapter probably last chapter ✨