26.

\\\

JIHOON

I looked at the clock, seeing it was 12 in the midnight. Wow, I cried that much.

I headed out of my room to get a glass of water. When I was in the kitchen, I saw my mom going out of their room. "Oh Jihoon. Why aren't you sleeping?" She asked and reached for a glass. Probably going to drink water. "Well, I couldn't sleep." I said. "Your eyes are so red Jihoon." She said, while looking closely to my eyes. "Yeah." I mumbled.

"Stop crying, okay? We will surely visit him tomorrow." My mom said with a smile and left.

I just smiled, and headed to sleep.

\\\

The next day, I woke up at my mom's call. I took a bath and wore simple clothes.

"You better now?" My mom asked when we got outside. I nodded, not really ready to speak.

It only took a few minutes to reach the hospital. We walked to the counter and asked the nurse on Soonyoung's room number. "Kwon Soonyoung, room number 173 on the 2nd floor." The nurse said. We said thank you to her and headed to the said room.

When we entered, silence greeted us.

I saw Mr. amd Mrs. Kwon, sleeping beside Soonyoung's bed.

As if somebody told us that we were there, Mr. Kwon woke up. "Oh, please sit down." He said and gave us chairs. "Thank you." We all said and sat down. "By the way, I brought fruits for us to eat." Mom said placed the said food on the table. "How is he?" I asked. "I think he is doing good. He breathes more comfortably." Mr. Kwon answered. I nodded, and looked at Soonyoung with a sad expression. But he still looks good.

"When will he wake up?" I asked yet again. "That, we don't know." His dad answered. I was kinda worried. "I hope he wakes up soon." I mumbled to myself.

"Jihoon-ah, you okay?" Mrs. Kwon asked me, since she woke up already. "Yes, I'm okay." I said and gave her a reassuring smile. "Then that's good to hear." She said and left to talk to my parents. I walked to Soonyoung, sitting next to him.

I placed my hand to his hand. "Hyung, wake up soon, okay? I miss you," I whispered to him, even though he can't hear me. "I am worried, everybody's worried." I said again.

I looked at his face and observed him. His features are so unreal. He still looks gorgeous. "From what I've seen, you two seem so in love." My mom suddenly said, making me blush. "Wait till Soonyoung wakes up, I'm really sure these two will cuddle until night." Soonyoung's mom said and all of us chuckled.

Then after some time, we heard a knock on the door. Dad opened it and we saw the doctor. "Good morning. I'm here to check on Kwon Soonyoung." He said and walked to Soonyoung.

"He is doing good, actually. He will probably wake up after two days." He said and excused himself. "That's good to hear. Jihoon, don't get too excited!"

\\\

In the night that day, Soonyoung's friends visited. My parents and Soonyoung's got home, as I told them because I know they are tired. "Do you when he'll wake up?" Jun hyung asked. "The doctor said two days later." I answered and I saw Jun hyung smile. "The people in the dance studio misses him and asks if he is doing fine. I'm glad he is." Jun hyung said again.

"I just want to ask hyung, are you like, doing a song right now? Soonyoung hyung said about something on a song. The title was "Adore you"? Well, I'm not really sure if I heard it right because it was just in a call." Chan said, looking at me. "Y-yeah, kind of. I'm almost done with it though." I said, rubbing the nape of my neck. "Really? Oh my, we will really make a choreography for that!" Minghao exclaimed, joining the conversation. "Sure, that would be no problem." I smiled.

Two hours later, Chan and company slept. Chan on the couch and Jun hyung and Minghao sitting, Minghao's head on Jun's shoulder. Sweet. ❤

Anyways, I was just on my phone, looking at the selfies me and Soonyoung hyung had. I had nothing to do, and I wasn't tired. I wanted to watch over Soonyoung 24/7.

He is so precious to me.

God, the covers are extremely boring. Idk how to make one 😪