14.

\\\

JIHOON

I was so relieved those words I've been wanting to say was blurted out. He was shocked, and I could possibly tell he was not believing it.

"Y-you do?" He asked again.

"Yes hyung. Wanna hear it again? I like you. I like you so much Kwon Soonyoung. And if you think that it's a joke, it's not. My love is serious." I said and his shocked face turned into a calming one.

"Then, I, too like you. So much." He said and I smiled.

We hugged until he broke it. "So, what are we?" He asked, a big, goofy smile on his face. "Officially Soonyoung's." I said.

"Then I am officially Jihoon's." He said and gave a peck on my nose.

\\\

The next day, I woke up with those stressful faces we have. But a smile immediately came up when I remembered what happened yesterday.

I am officially Soonyoung's boyfriend.

What was the date yesterday?

June 29, 2016. Mark that.

I then headed downstairs, and I saw the same scene again. Dad reading his newspaper while sipping coffee and Mom preparing breakfast with her cute pink apron.

"Oh son, you're up. Come on, have a seat." Dad said when he saw me. I sniled and sat on the vacant seat.

"What's up with that smile huh?" My mom asked, smirk on her face. I smiled even wider and my parents couldn't stop asking me why am I smiling this wide.

"Let me guess, you're official with him." My mom said and I nodded.

Then silence came. The smile on my face was gone. Didn't they supported me?

"THAT'S GREAT NEWS SON! I'VE BEEN DREAMING ON THIS FOR SO LONG THAT I WANT TO DREAM EVERY NIGHT THAT YOU'LL BE TOGETHER AND IT FINALLY CAME TRUE!" My dad squealed too loud and l laughed with my mom.

"That was just yesterday?" My dad asked when he finally calmed down. I nodded my head and they both smiled warmly and gave me a tight hug.

"I hope the two of you last until you get proposed and then married and then have two kids!" My mom squealed in excitement and I laughed off. Thank God my parents accept me the way I am.

In the afternoon, Soonyoung came by to my house. He said he wanted to check me if I'm okay.

"Yes hyung, I'm okay as ever. And if you're only checking me if I'm okay, why are so dressed this nice?" I asked. True, he was wearing a skinny jean paired with a black shirt with a heart logo on it. And wearing a white converse. Hair styled up in a messed up way but still handsome.

"We're going on a date!" He excitedly said. I smiled wide and blasted off to take shower. I heard him laugh that it made me smile wider.

After how many minutes, I got out and saw Soonyoung waiting for me.

"Hey." I poked his chubby cheeks and he looked to me, pecking my nose. "Let's go?"

\\\

He dragged me to a crowded place a.k.a. amusement park. "Really can't think of any place but here." He said while running the nape of his neck. "I like it hyung okay?" I said and poked his nose. Btw, why do I love poking his nose and cheeks?

"Really? Then, let's go there." He pointed at the horror booth. "Seriously?" I asked him. "I actually wanted to be here because I want you to overcome your fears. With me." He said.

"Awwww, cute. Okay hyung, let's go!"

Aand I almost lost my voice because of too much shouting. And hyung couldn't stop laughing.

"Yah hyung, stop." I said, getting a little bit irritated. "Okay *laughs* I couldn't *laughs*"And he continued to laugh until he finally called the heck down.

"Sorry babe. Come on, let's go eat." He said. My anger was gone when he called me babe. "B-babe?" I asked.

"Yeah, something wrong with it?" He asked, eyebrows narrowed. I shook my head and he continued to drag me to where he was going.

"Let's eat here. My treat." He said and dragged me inside.

The yummy aroma arose my nose and it made me hungry.

"I already ordered yours. It's the same as mine." He said and I smiled. "Thanks hyung."

We ate the kimbap he ordered and it was yummy that I could fly.

After all that, we got home.

"Thank you for everything today hyung. It was fun." I said and nodded. "I had fun too." He said. After that, we just stared to each other.

"Soo, take care. I'll see you tomorrow." He said and walked out.

"Hyung," I stopped him and he faced me. "I love you." I said, and I didn't really expected that. "I love you too!"

🌸