One

The actual school day went by fairly quickly and the group of four were pleased to see that they had practically every single lesson with each other. They were now currently on their way to their first football practice of the year.

"You guys may have won league last year but it wasn't good enough,You won the last four matches by one point only and that's completely unacceptable! Do you want to be the team that makes Manchester Academy the laughing stock of the UK?!"

"NO SIR!" The entire team chorused. They were getting yelled at by Coach Grimshaw for "not being good enough winners." Harry internally groaned, he loved Coach Grimshaw, he was a really nice,funny, and caring guy but he could be a little....intense, and he tended to forget they were only in secondary school and not on the starting team for Man United. Basing off this speech, he was going to be working them even harder this season. Harry's goal was to be Louis' co-captain this year, last year the captain was a year 13 named Michael and Louis was his co-captain. Harry was broken out of his train thought by the sound of their coach yelling at them to run 20 laps around the field. "Whoever comes in last can run ten extra laps!" This got all of the boys running at their best ability. Neither Harry nor Louis, Liam, or Zayn were worried though, they were all in extremely good shape. Once they finished they stretched then did a few drills until Coach Grimshaw told them practice was over. "Have a good day and remember new players, you need to get your information sheets signed and returned to me by tomorrow. Oh! I can't believe I almost forgot. I'd like to congratulate our co-captain for this season, Harry Styles." Everyone clapped as Harry's eyes widened. He really wanted that position but he didn't think he was going to get it so he was in shock.

"You did it my love!" Louis exclaimed then kissed his cheek before pulling him into a hug.

Back in the locker room they were all getting changed and just goofing off.

"So now that you know you guys are co-captains are you going to go have celebratory sex?" Zayn teased as he pulled his shirt over his head.

"Shut up Zayn you know we're not." Harry blushed.

"Yeah we're not like you and Liam who have sex for any reason" Louis added.

"We do not!" Liam protested.

"Oh please, you had sex because Zayn was finally able to open the pickle jar."

"In our defense, we had been trying to open it for over an hour, so he deserved it." Louis and Harry just rolled their eyes and continued to get dressed. In all honesty they thought it was nice that Zayn and Liam had sex a lot and could still maintain a relationship that wasn't solely revolving around sex, they'd been together for two years and you could tell they really loved each other. Both Louis and Harry hoped that their relationship would be like once they started having sex. Harry knows it was lame but he had a countdown on his phone to the day that they'd be taking eachothers' virginity. They had the whole day planned already. First they were going to go out for dinner then they'd go to Harry's house and watch a film and cuddle until Anne left for work then that's when it would happen. Gemma was going to be with a friend that say so they wouldn't have to worry about her.

"Lou my mum wants to know if you want to come over for dinner tonight."

"That sounds great actually. It'll be nice to have a peaceful meal away from screaming children for once." Harry just laughed and nodded in agreement. He'd been to Louis' for dinner multiple times and his sisters just may be the loudest kids he'd ever met.

"Louis love come in, I just finished making dinner so you can go straight to the dining room." Anne said as she opened the door.

"Hi Anne how are you?" Louis said as he entered the house and kissed her cheek.

"I'm good darling how are you?"

"Great, did Harry tell you that we're co-captains for the footie team this year?" Louis told her as they walked towards the dining room.

"He did, he was so excited. You guys are going to bring home more first place titles for your team, I just know it."

"Hopefully they're good enough first place titles, Grimshaw was on us today about not winning our championships by enough goals."

"I know you'll do just fine." Anne smiled at him as they both sat at the table, Harry and Gemma entering seconds later.

"Oh hi Lou, I didn't know you were coming over today." Gemma said as she hugged him.

"Yeah, your mum was nice enough to invite me over."

"You know you're welcome here anytime Louis, you're practically family." Anne added.

They ate dinner while making small talk then Anne decided to start a bigger conversation.

"Your one year anniversary is this Saturday, do you have anything special planned?" Harry and Louis both blushed but Louis quickly cleared his throat and began speaking.

"Um, we just decided we wanted to go out for dinner then come back here and watch films if that's alright with you?"

"Of course, that sounds like a nice relaxing day."

"Yeah, it's going to be special though. I'm excited."

"Me too." Harry added.

They all ate dessert and Louis thanked Anne before he and Harry rushed upstairs to Harry's room. Louis turned on the telly but Harry grabbed the remote and turned it back off which caused Louis to look at him curiously.

"Everything alright love?"

"Yeah, it's just....are you nervous at all about Saturday?"

"Of course, why, are you having second thoughts? I know I said I'm strictly a top but if it makes you more comfortable I can bottom. Or we don't even have to have sex, it's alright really. I love you so much and I just want you to be happy and comfortable." Harry smiled at Louis' rambling then leaned forward and kissed him to shut him up.

"No I definitely want to, I'm just nervous about doing it wrong and being awkward and not pleasing you. You know, we've waited so long for this and I don't want to be a disappointment." He admitted shyly while looking down. Louis cupped Harry's chin and made him look him in the eyes.

"Listen to me, I love you so much. I don't care if it's technically the worst sex in the world, it'll still be perfect because it was my first time and it was with you." Harry smiled and cuddled into Louis. How did he get so lucky as to have someone like Louis as a boyfriend?

Yayyy the first chapter is out. The one year anniversary/first time will be the next chapter seeing as I want most of this book to focus on the actual pregnancy/birth. BTW a lot of the medical side of things in here will not make sense but please don't comment on it. I'm clearly not a doctor, I'm just a lame fan fiction writer that's spent so much time in bed writing, reading, and watching Youtubers that there's a permanent arse mold there :) ✌