Three

Anne had to do two double overtime shifts and Gemma decided to stay with her friend longer so Louis and Harry had the house to themselves all weekend. They spent the whole time together just cuddling in bed and watching films. They did a bit of baking and ordered in some pizza and overall just enjoyed each other's company. If we're being completely honest the main reason that they stayed in bed all weekend was because Harry's bum was incredibly sore. Monday morning came and Harry groaned as he got out of bed.

"You're bum's still sore love?" Louis asked with a frown on his face.

"Yeah a bit, I knew you were big obviously but I didn't realize how big until you were actually inside of me. It was totally worth it though." Louis still had a frown on his face but he walked over to Harry and gently grabbed him by the hips and kissed him. Harry wrapped his arms around Louis' neck and kissed him back.

"Alright we better get dressed or we'll be late for school." Harry said as he pulled away. Louis groaned but he knew Harry was right.

"Fine but I call showering first."

"That's fine with me, I'll go start breakfast since everyone knows you can't cook to save your life."

"That's not true."

"Louis you burned water." He opened his mouth to defend himself but quickly shut it and just huffed as he walked into the loo with his clothes. Harry laughed a bit before slightly limping downstairs and into the kitchen.

"You alright there Harold?" Harry spun around and nearly tripped over his own feet.

"Jesus Gem, can you please make some noise when you walk and not just pop up our of nowhere?! And yes I'm fine thank you very much."

"Are you sure? You're limpi...oh my god." Harry rolled his eyes.

"What?"

"You and Louis finally had sex!" Harry's eyes widened.

"Shh Gemma! Mum might hear you."

"No she's so exhauated she'll probably sleep until tonight. Anyway tell me all about it."

"Gemma that's private..."

"Cut the shit Harry. We tell each other everything so spill it."

"Fine, let me put the bacon in the oven and then we'll talk." Gemma sat down at the table and waited for Harry to join her.

"So how was it?"

"It was perfect. It was loving and romantic and everything I wanted for our first time. I feel connected to him on a whole new level now."

"Are you still glad you waited until your first anniversary or do you wish you would have done it sooner?"

"No, I think it was perfect how it was, I'm glad we waited." Just then Louis came downstairs and sat down.

"Morning Gemma."

"Morning Lou, so I heard you finally took my baby brother's virginity."

"Gemma!" Harry shouted.

"What?! he did!" Louis just blushed.

"Um we have to leave in twenty five minutes Haz, you might want to get ready" Harry nodded and went back upstairs. Louis sat down awkwardly and avoided eye contact with Gemma.

"We don't have to talk about it Lou,I already got what I wanted to know from Harry. And I don't have to give you the you better not hurt him talk because I already know you won't."

"Of course not."

Harry was ready in thirty minutes so they were a little rushed in getting to school but they made it with about ten minutes to spare thanks to Louis' driving skills. Louis linked his and Harry's hands together as they walked into school. Zayn and Liam came running up to them.

"Dude did you hear the news?!" Zayn rushed out.

"Whoa calm down mate. What happened?" Louis replied.

"The head cheerleader, Perrie Edwards is pregnant." Liam explained.

"That sucks mate. Damn I couldn't imagine having a baby at this age, it'd literally ruin my life. That's why I'm glad I'm gay, Harry and I can decide exactly when we want kids."

"Exactly, I feel bad for her though. I've talked to her a few times and she's really sweet, not the typical bitchy type like you'd expect. Who's the father?"

"A year 13 named Justin. When she told him he bailed and she doesn't believe in abortion so she's doing this alone." Harry just smiled sympathetically. He truly felt bad for her, he'd hate to be in her place. Maybe he'd try to become friends with her so he can help her out a bit.

Damn so comments on Louis' thoughts on teen pregnancy? And no neither Harry, nor Gemma, Anne, or anyone else know that Harry can get pregnant.