Twenty

If you read my Lilo fic as well, you'd know why I haven't updated in so long. If you don't read it let's just say it was because of some rude people.

"How is it possible to grow so much in one week?!" Harry said as he stood in front of the mirror. He was now seventeen weeks and he felt like he'd doubled in size since the week before but in reality he'd only gained about five pounds.

"Our babies are growing Haz. Plus you still look as gorgeous as ever." Louis said as he wrapped his arms around him from behind and placed a kiss on the back of his shoulder.

"This is it Lou, I can't go to school anymore, it's way too noticeable now."

"Are you sure? You might be able to hide it for a good two more weeks." Louis tried but Harry shook his head.

"I don't want to risk anyone finding out."

Alright love, I'll talk to the headmaster Monday. Now come on love, we have to finish getting ready, today's a big day." They were having a baby shower/gender reveal party. It would be relatively small, only the people that mattered would be there. It was going to be Harry's and Louis' families then Zayn, Liam, Perrie, Jade and even Zoe who was bringing her husband Alfie and their one year old daughter Darla. They decided to reveal the genders by putting food dye in the middle of the cake so when they cut one side everyone would see the blue and know one is a boy then when they cut the other side they'd see the pink and know the other is a girl.

"Alright I think I'm ready, but do I really have to wear the sash that says mum to be?" He asked as he held up the sparkling pink sash with a grimace on his face.

"Yes I think it's cute. Plus Gemma got it for you and lord knows she'd have a mental breakdown if you told her you didn't like it." Harry sighed and slipped the sash on. He was about to leave when Louis lightly grabbed his arm. "Not quite, ah there we go." Louis laughed as he placed the matching crown on Harry's head. Harry huffed then left the room.

Soon everyone arrived and they all ate and played games and things like that. When Louis noticed everyone was just basically relaxing by now he decided to get their attention. "Okay everyone thank you so much for coming. Now is the moment you've all been waiting for, the gender reveals." Everyone turned to watch as Liam carried out the cake and placed it on the table. "Harry love you can do the honours." Louis said as he handed the knife to Harry. Everyone gathered around as Harry placed the knife on the outer edge of the cake.

"Okay so the first baby is..." He slowly cut down then removed the piece as everyone cheered when seeing the blue food colouring. "And the second..." He cut the other side of the cake and watched as tears ran down his mum's cheeks as she saw the pink.

"Oh honey, I'm so happy!" Anne cried as she hugged both Louis and Harry.

The rest of the party went super well and they had a blast chatting with their mates and their families.

"Thank you for inviting me as well, I'll see you in school Monday." Jade said as she hugged Harry and Louis.

"Actually um, I'm going to be out of school for the rest of the pregnancy. It's becoming too noticeable. You're free to come visit anytime though and you can bet I'll go to visit when Perrie has the baby." Jade just smiled and nodded as she hugged Harry again.

Eventually everyone left and now it was just Anne, Gemma, Harry, and Louis left. Louis and Harry were upstairs laying in Harry's bed just cuddling in silence when Harry suddenly let out a gasp. Louis quickly sat up.

"Shit Haz what's wrong?!"

"N-nothing, I just, I felt the baby kick for the first time." He said with a smile. "It was so weird, it just, it felt like little butterfly flutters." Harry said in awe as he looked down at his stomach. Louis smiled and placed his finger under Harry's chin, leaning in to kiss him.

"I love you so much, you and our babies." He said softly.

"Me too. I love all of you guys so much." They continued to lay in silence for a few moments before Harry spoke up again. "Lou?"

"Yes love?"

"H-have you thought about names for them yet?"

"Not really, I've thought about naming them but I've never thought about the actual names. Have you?" Harry shyly nodded and blushed. "What are they?" Louis asked with a fond smile.

"I was thinking for our son, Ashton Fletcher and for our Daughter, Natalia Jasmine. I know you probably don't like them but I just wanted to..."

"Haz, they're perfect."

"Really?" Harry asked with a bright smile on his face. Louis nodded then leaned in to kiss him again.

"Really." Harry smiled as Louis placed his hands on top of his baby bump. "Hi Ashton and Natalia, we're your daddies and we love you very much. Now you two need to be good for the next few months and keep on growing so you can be nice and healthy when it's time for you to come out." A wide smile spread across his face as he felt a small twitch against his hand. "I felt that Haz!" He said excitedly. Louis then laid down with one hand still on Harry's stomach as he snuggled his face into Harry's shoulder.

"Goodnight Hazza, I love you."

"Goodnight Lou, I love you too."

Wow that was shit but I'm having extreme writer's block and I really just wanted to post something. Anyway I promise the next chapter will be more exciting.❤ Also RIP Christina Grimmie. I was literally so devastated when I heard the news. I've been watching her videos since she first started on YouTube and she was such an inspiration. I still can't believe she's gone. 😢💕💔😪