Nineteen

I'm going to be honest this chapter is pretty much just going to be Harry awkwardly trying to seduce Louis and then some smut.

Harry woke up to the sound of his door opening. He saw Louis come in then turned and looked at his clock seeing that it was 7pm. He didn't mean to sleep this long. He sat up slowly while yawning and rubbing his eyes.

"How did you get in? I hope you didn't have to crawl through a window or anything, m' sorry I didn't mean to sleep that long."

"You're fine love you need your rest.
Gemma let me in on her way out, said she was going to her boyfriend's house."

"Oh okay, what about my mum?"

"Gemma told me to tell you that she got called into work and she won't be home until tomorrow morning."

"Oh, so....we're alone?" Louis nodded and before he could do anything else Harry had attached his lips to Louis'. Louis sat in shock for a moment seeing as he wasn't expecting that but eventually he pulled Harry onto his lap and deepened the kiss. Harry started to slowly rock his hips to create friction but then Louis pulled away causing Harry to groan internally. Just that small makeout session had made him painfully hard but thankfully you couldn't tell because the joggers he was wearing were so loose.

"So I was thinking I could make us some snacks and we can watch a few films." Harry didn't hear anything Louis just said because he had spaced out thinking about being on his hands and knees as Louis entered him from behind, nevertheless he nodded to make Louis think he was listening. "Great, I'll be right back then, pick a film." As soon as Louis left he laid back on the bed and groaned, he needed sex, badly.

Louis came back fifteen minutes later and by that time Harry had managed to get his problem to go away by picturing sad things like dead kittens and starving puppies. He still wanted Louis to fuck him raw though. Louis placed the snacks on the bed and took the film Harry had chosen, American Pie, and placed it in the DVD player. As the film went on Louis seemed really into it and Harry didn't want Louis to be into it, he wanted Louis to be in him so he decided to mess with him a bit and see if he could get him riled up. Louis was sitting up against the back of Harry's bed so Harry subtly scooted closer and put his hand on his thigh, lightly squeezing it. Louis turned away from the screen and looked at him.

"Everything alright love?"

"Hmm, yeah everything's fine." Louis just nodded before placing a soft kiss on his temple and then turning back to the film.

Harry waited about five minutes before trying something else. He saw his phone sitting on the nightstand next to Louis so he reached over to grab it "accidentally" brushing his hand over Louis' crotch. He felt Louis shiver a bit as a quiet gasp left his lips. Harry smirked to himself knowing his plan was working.

"I-I could have gotten that for you." Harry just shrugged. He decided to move on to the next part of his plan.

"Lou can we cuddle?"

"Of course love, come here." He said as he moved his legs so Harry could sit in between. They sat like this for a few minutes just watching the film then Harry decided to try something. He scooted back a little more until he felt Louis' crotch on his bum and then he started to wiggle around subtly. He felt Louis tense so he started doing it a bit harder.

"Uh b-babe can you not move around so much." Louis said with a shaky breath. Harry could feel him getting hard which meant his plan was working and he definitely wasn't going to stop.

"Sorry Lou I'm just trying to get comfortable." He said innocently as he rubbed his bum against Louis' crotch even harder.

"Harry stop." Louis said as he grabbed Harry's waist to steady him. Harry could feel that he was fully hard now and he himself was as well so he just decided to go for it. He turned around so he was facing Louis.