Two

Harry rushed around his room trying to find the perfect outfit. Louis was going to be there any minute so they could go out to dinner and Harry still wasn't dressed. He knew he shouldn't be worrying this much considering him and Louis have been on hundreds of dates but this was different. He finally settled on a nice pair of black skinny jeans, a white button up shirt, and brown boots. He eyed the bag that was sitting in the corner of his room and debated whether or not to use what was inside. You see when planning for this day Harry had gone out and bought something that he thought Louis might like but now he was feeling a bit insecure about it. He decided to just push on his insecurities away and use it so he went over and pulled the item out of the bag. It was a nice pair of baby pink lace panties with a pattern on it and it had a little white bow on the front.

(I got this picture from Larry_Lashton in her story nudes so credit to her or to whoever made this edit

(I got this picture from Larry_Lashton in her story nudes so credit to her or to whoever made this edit.)

He put them on before putting on the rest of his outfit then left his room. As he was walking downstairs he was texting and not paying attention which caused him to run into Gemma and for his phone to go flying out of his hands.

"Harry why are you such a klutz?" Gemma said as she rolled her eyes playfully.

"Shut up." Harry mumbled as he bent down to pick up his phone. Just then Gemma burst out into laughter so he stood up and turned around to face her. "What's so funny?"

"A-are you wearing p-panties?!" She gasped out in between laughs. Harry's face turned bright red and he quickly pulled up his jeans even more.

"N-no! They're just pink silk boxers."

"Whatever you say Harry. What you and Louis are into sexually is none of my business." She replied while still slightly laughing. Luckily the doorbell rang so Harry just lightly shoved her then shouted bye to his mum before opening the door and leaving with Louis.

"Happy Anniversary my love." Louis said as they sat down to eat at a fancy Italian restaurant.

"Happy Anniversary." Harry returned with a smile. "I uh, got you something..well two things kind of but one you have to wait until later to see." He pulled a bag out from under the table and Louis wonders how he didn't see Harry walk in with it. Harry handed it over to Louis with a shy smile and watched as he opened it. Louis' eyes lit Iowa's he pulled out an Adidas jacket that had his name stitched into the front and Stylinson stitched onto the back. Since they were always around each other the rest of the team just took to calling them Larry Stylinson instead of by their original names. "I know it's kind of lame but I got a matching one and I don't know I just thought it was kind of cu..."

"Haz I love it." Louis assured him as he reached over the table and pecked his lips. He then pulled a rectangular shaped box out of his pocket and handed it to Harry. "Mine isn't thoughtful or cute like yours but I hope you still like it." Harry opened the box and gasped.