Solicitous Monster!?

3POV

Ikebukuro as usual there where a lo tof strange people around, even through it was snowing non stop the whole day. Normaly Orihara Izaya would've observed his beloved humans and waited for Heiwajima Shizuo, who was always furious when he saw the raven. But today he just wanted to go home as fast as possible,the reason was that felt really bad due to a cold. And he thought he knew the cause, a few days ago he played with Shizuo and while he was running away he slipped and fell into a river. Because of the fact that it was already mid december he endet up ill. Nontheless he was really proud of himself, that his clients, due to his acting didn't noticed that he had a cold, while thinking, that he was near the train station as he heard a really familiar voice shouting his name.

IzayaPOV

„I-ZA-YA-KU-N,didn't I tell you to never come back to Bukuro?" haaaah Shizu-chan was furious before I did anything, normally this would be even funnier, but today is really bad timing honestly ...

„Oh Shizu-chan~ everytime I come here you always find me instantly, are you missing me this much, when I'm not around?" I said this with my usual smile and this really pissed him of, so I enjoyed it even more.„YOU DAMN LOUSE, ANSWER MY QUESTION! AND STOP CALLING ME BY THAT DISGUSTING NICKNAME" Woah Shizu-chan is in a really bad mood today chuckle. „I was here because of my work and now I was on my way home, because I'm not in the mood to play today Shizu-chan~" as soon as I said that I started to run, because I knew that he would throw something after me, because of my teasing. I ended up on a rooftop, because normaly it is easier to get away like this, but my lungs felt like they where burning and I started coughing. Damn... I doubted the fact, that I could jump to the next roof in this condition, but Shizu-chan came already nearer so I tried. In the next moment I cursed this damn snow, due to the fact that I slipped. In the next instant Shizu-chan grabbed my right arm and to free myself I tried to stab him with the knife in my left hand, but I was to slow.With his hands he pinned both my wrists on the wall behind me. I was still kinda out of breath but didn't want him to notice, so I tried to breathe slowly and looked on the ground. As I tried to find an opening to escape, Shizu-chan put my wrists on my chest together, he was just using one hand. His free hand went to my forehead. I was kinda confused, not just because he put his hand on my forehead but also, because I couldn't find this I will kill you this instant look in his eyes. „Wh-what are you doing Shizu-chan?!" as I shouted this sentence I knew that's the opening I needed, because he loosened his grip, so as great as I am I got away.

The problem was that I might have overdone it a bit, because my coughing got worse and I was still in Ikebukuro. I started to feel really sick as my vision got blurry and I lost consciousness.

ShizuoPOV

Tch this damn louse! But yeah why was I even testing if he had a fever?And it is not my concern if he is sick or not. Fuck, but he really looked like he would collapse any moment and I still smell him near here. .... I'll just go and take a look dammit!

As soon as I arrived on the roof I saw the flea collapsed on the ground, the snow already started to cover his small body and If I just let him here he will probably die this would be great right? Or I could kill him in this very moment, so why aren't I happy while seeing him like this? To my own surprise I lifted him up and carried him like aprincess to my appartment. I took of his jacket, shirt, shoes and trousers, because they where drenched in snow. In the next moment I put him in a white t-shirt and basketball shorts of my wardrobe. I layed him in my bed and covered him with the blanket, so that he would warm up again, after lying in the snow for a while. Soon after this his face was really red and as I touched his forehead he was even more burning up than before. Out of the reason that I hadn't any medicine I decided to call Shinra over. As I told him that the flea was lying with a cold and a high fever at my place he was really surprised, but said that he would come over as soon as possible. In the meantime I put a cold towel on Izayas forehead to cool him down. Wait did I just call the flea by his name!? No no no no way in hell!But due to this cold he looks ... human. Damn why am I acting sostrange hopefully Shinra will take this flea with him.

But to be honest I know him since high school and that's the first time I see him this weak.

~~~~~~~~

Hello, this is my second FanFinction and I hope you like it. I personally love the idea that Shizuo is taking care of an ill Izaya.

I don't own any right of Durarara.