Hit & Run?

Here is the new chapter I hope you'll have fun :)

~~~~~~

Izaya POV

I was woken up by a slight snoring next to me and as I turned my head on the side I saw a big blonde sleeping monster. But as soon as I saw him I also remembered what happend before I fell asleep. Due to those memories my face got hot and I was really thankfull that it was night already, because like this even when Shizu-chan would wake up he wouldn't see my red face. But all in all I really wanted to go home now, mostly because I didn't knew how I should face him, but also because I felt pretty good again and my fever was also gone. So I went to the bathroom and put on my own clothes. Afterwards I made my way to the bedroom door as a familiar voice called out to me and the lights were switched on. Shit I was to slow! „Izaya wait. Uhm do you feel better? I mean is everything ok?" As Shizu-chan asked that his eyes where serious and his whole face nearly screamed the word CONCERNED. So I decided to answer in a proper way so that he wouldn't stop me from leaving. „Yeah I'm fine. My fever is gone and I feel really healthy so..." but I was interrupted before I could say my goodbyes. „You sure that you aren't lying? You are avoiding the eye contact." Yeah that's damn right and now think about the reason you idiot! BAKA! The next moment he already put our foreheads together to check my temperature. And as I told him before, he discovered that my fever was gone. But I really had to stop myself from hitting him when he asked why my face turned so red even though my fever was gone. Sometimes he is really to stupid! To avoid similar situations I tried to get out of his appartment as fast as I could. „Izaya before you are going now, we should talk abo..."„Then see you Shizu-chan! Th- thanks for your hospitality and uhm yeah next time we can play our little game as usual so s-see you." As I said that I sprinted out of the door of his appartment and in case that he would chase me I ran till I left the house. So what happend happend and it can't be helped, but now everything should go back to it's normal state, or so I thought/ hoped.

As I checked my phone I noticed that I had a lot of missed calls, I arranged them by importance. First I contacted Shiki-san, because he was an important and impatient person and as usual he had a new job for me. A lot of calls were surprisingly from Shinra, but I decided to pay him a visit instead of calling him, because I would need some of his stuff for one of my new jobs. As I walked down the streets the sun slowly rose and I watched as humans went to work, while others where going home after a night full of exhausting work. If I would've to put myself in one of those two groups I would choose the one which is going to work, because due to a certain someone I was unable to work these past few days and now I had to catch up with my work as fast as possible.

~~~~~~

A few hours after I reached my appartment Namie appeared and her first words were Oh so you are still alive. She is just to charming, thinking words like this would hurt me. Ha as if. I countered with my usual smirk and said that I would never do her this favor. Due to this she glared at me for a moment and then started her work. One of my Jobs turned out to be in Ikebukuro and I swear this was the very first time that I really wanted to avoid Shizu-chan at all costs. After I finished my buisness I thought about going to Shinras place, but I didn't knew his schedule and honestly I didn't felt like calling him. Even so I was lucky today, because I saw Celty. As I said Hi. she started tap on her phone.

„Izaya are you all right again?"

„Yeah I'm completly healthy and honestly it wasn't such a big deal in the first place you all were just over exaggerating things."

„That's good. But maybe it was also because Shizuo took so good care of you that you recovered so fast. How was his special care?" I definitely knew that she couldn't mean the things that happend the day before, but nevertheless a light blush covered my face immediatly, so I switched the topic as fast as I could.

„Uhm yeah maybe. Say Celty is Shinra at home this evening or has he work to do?"

„He is at home, are you coming over?"

„Yeah I want to talk about some work so I decided to pay a visit and he called me quite often during those last few days, so I would like to know why he called."

„Ok then see you later. I have a delivery, so I have to go now."

„No problem. But don't tell Shinra that I'm coming ok? It will be a surprise."

„I won't tell him"

And like this Celty left. For a moment I stood there and thought what to do next. It was way to early to go to Shinras already, after all it was only 4 pm, so I decided to get some fatty tuna. After I finished eating I planned on going home for a while, because it was still to early to visit my old friend. But It looked like I overstrained my luck, because suddenly all the people on the street formed a bow around me and that could only mean that a well known bartender appeared. But surprisingly there wasn't a flying vending machine or so and I also couldn't hear his loud voice shouting my name. No instead of this I saw a really calm face as I turned around. 

Shizuo POV

I searched the whole day for the flea and now I finaly found him. I wanted to finaly talk with him about what happend, I mean we can't just ignore it and honestly I don't want to forget it either. "Izaya I need to talk to you." As I said that his facial expression cracked for a moment, before he put on his usual smirk, that was supposed to piss me of. "Oh Shizu-chan~, what's up today? No flying vending machines or stop signs? Did you by any chance strain your back?" I knew that he was trying to make me angry, but I really wasn't in the mood to fight. "Iza-..." He interrupted me before I could say what I wanted to tell him. "Uhm well you see Shizu-chan~ I like our cat and mouse games, but today I really have some important stuff left to do. So see you~~" And with this he used his amazing parkour skills to disappear as fast as he could. Haaah that damn idiot, the whole time I told him to stay away from me he just got near me as often as he could and now, that I want to talk to him he is avoiding me. I have to think about a way to catch him.

Izaya POV

Woah that was close. I ran away as fast as I could and on my way i decided to go straight to Shinra. When I arrived at his place, he looked at me and his face turned pale, while he started to hug me out of nowhere. "Wh-what are you doing Shinra?" but instead of answering, he completely ignored me. "Celty, Celty Look Izaya is still alive. So Shizuo didn't kill him." 

"Whaat? Celty you already met him this noon ? Why didn't you tell me?" As they had this conversation I just entered the appartment and sat down on the sofa in the livingroom. After I waited a while, Shinra and Celty also entered the livingroom. "So Izaya what brings you here?" Shinra had a glance of suspicion in his eyes, so I thought that Celty already told him, that I also came here because of work. But due to the fact that he ignored me earlier I acted as if I hadn't noticed. "Honestly I wanted to ask you why you called me so often while I was ill, but I guess you did that because you thought I was killed." Shinra looked at me for a while before he answered. "I was worried, because you weren't answering your phone and usually you never miss a call. So with all informations I had the the most obvious case would be that Shizuo killed you although he decided to take care of you. But that aside how can I help you with your work?" now that he mentioned it, it really made sense that he thought i was dead, but now was not the time for that I had to focus on my job. "So listen I need......................" 

~~~~~~

So that was the latest chapter and I hope you enjoyed it. And hopefully you don't think that Izayas reaction was to cliche, but honestly I think he is this kind of person which reacts like this. So please look forward to the next chapter.