No going back

Hey there here is a new chapter and this time I wrote things I never wrote before, so I'm sorry if it is not so good.

~~~~~~

Izaya POV

"Shizu-chan let me out!!! ... Damn I'm not kidding Heiwajima Shizuo open this door immediatly!" while shouting that I got really frustrated, because my actions were all in vain. Right after breakfast Shizu-chan took me to his room and locked me up in here. All in all that wouldn't have been a problem, because breaking locks is a quite easy for me. But unfortunately this monster used his brain once and put something heavy in front of the door, so that this way was completely blocked. To my disappointment Shizu-chans appartment was in the 6th floor and even though I hate to admit it I still had a cold, so it would've been suicide to climb out of the window (without the cold it would've been easy). Another depressing fact was that Shizu-chan made sure to erase each and every electric device I could've used for work, so I was really bored. Out of despair I decided to try one last thing. "Shizu-chan I'm thirsty, so give me something to drink." Since a while ago my monster stopped talking to me, so I wasn't really surprised when I didn't get a reply. But in the next moment I heard the sound of a heavy thing that was moved aside. As the door opened Shizu-chan appeared and in his right hand he had a glas of water. "Here flea drink, but I still won't let you out. You are still ill, don't forget that. So just be good and sleep." I took the water and drank it in one go. After I discussed with him again he still insisted that I should stay in his room. Due to this I kinda got annoyed and couldn't stop myself before I shouted out my thoughts, which I had bottled up the last few days. "DAMN! Just stop it now, I mean first we hate each other and now you're suddenly acting as if we are old friends. Honestly YOU are the person who shouldn't care even one bit if I'm ill or not, so why do you care so much? It doesn't make any sense and on top of this my condition is none of your concern! Why the hell is all of this so confusing? I ... I just ...shit." I didn't knew why I suddenly started to cry but I hated that. And I also hated the fact that due to everything I said Shizuos face turned expressionless. To avoid this whole situation I turned away, to get my stuff so that I could leave, because after what I said staying at his place would've been just to strange.

Shizuo POV

I was really angry while the flea was holding his monologe but at the same time I had the impulse to hug him, because he begann to cry. As I did so he winced and tryed to get away but I didn't let him. Due to the fact that he was slightly shaking I knew that he was still crying, in this moment he felt so fragile and small, so that I thought if I would let him go now he would disappear. I wanted to touch him more and more, so my left hand slowly found it's way unter Izayas shirt and I started to tease Izayas nipples and kissed his neck. Owing to my touch he jolted and I wanted to see more of those reactions and I wanted to see his face. "Shizu-chan what are you doing?" I couldn't answer him because I wasn't to sure what I'd do next so I turned him around and our faces were just centimeters apart. His face was bright red and there were still tears flowing from his eyes. I wanted to stop those tears so I unconditionally kisses his eyes and then, like the night before I put our lips together. When the flea tried to back out I put my left hand on the back of his head while my other hand traced his spine. I used the moment he moaned to enter his mouth with my tongue and like this we kissed for a while till I noticed that the weight in my arms got slightly heavier.

Izaya POV

My mind was a complete mess and I couldn't find even one clear though, as Shizuos tongue explored my mouth. After some time my head started to feel dizzy and my legs gave in. That instant I started to feel even more embarrassed, because I knew that I'd fall on the ground if Shizuo would let go of me. But before I could think more about the fact that I was unable to stand by myself, Shizuo stopped the kiss lifted me up and carried me to the bed. I was still breathing heavily when he put me down. So it was a bit complicated to talk normally. "Shizu-chan wh-what is the meaning of this? I ... I ... mean we just ..." but saying that you kissed the person you hated for so long was harder than I thought. And on top of that I couldn't really watch him in the eyes, so it startled me a bit when Shizuo began to talk. "Flea I don't know the meaning yet, but I want to continue for a bit I-za-ya." As soon as he said that he pushed me down and kissed me again and even thought I tried to push him away it was no use because it felt like Shizuos kiss was stealing all my strength.

Shizuo POV 

Izaya stopped struggling and I continued to touch his chest. When I twisted his nipples between my fingers he moaned and his body flinched underneath me. To see His red face with the erotic expression as I nibbled his earlobe really turned me on. While I continued to kiss his neck and collarbone I put my right hand into his pants and as I touched his halfhard penis Izaya shivered and moaned even louder than before and in the next moment he covered his mouth with his hand to hold his voice back. I removed his pants completely and as I spread his legs a bit Izaya tried to cover himself with his hands, but it was in vain. I started to lick his penis and put It completely in my mouth. As I did so Izaya grabbed the sheets and burried his face in the pillows. When I begann to follow his veins with my tongue he placed one hand on his mouth and buried the other in my hair. "Ngha ah ha Shi- Shizuo no more ah.... I'm gonna ah..." I stopped for a moment to take my own dick out and then started to rub them together while teasing Izayas nipples with my mouth. As Izaya and I reached our climax his spine bend and he was covered in semen. Both of us where breathing heavily and I could clearly see that Izaya was exhausted, because his eyes where half closed. "Shizu-chan why did you do this?" But before I could possibly answer Izaya fell asleep. Due to the fact that he had a cold I couldn't let him sleep in this state, so I wiped him up with a towel and changed his clothes. I also had to change the sheets because they where sweaty, therefore I put him on the couch. After the bed was ok again I put him back in my bed and covered him in the blankets.

As I watched the sleeping face of the flea I realised why I acted so strange and why I cared so much about him recently. But maybe it wasn't such a good idea to do this and that to him while he was so defensless. Because his face was still red I took his temperature again and his fever had gone up again. I put an ice pack on his forehead and for a moment I thought that it might be good when time would freeze right now, because I didn't knew how Izaya would react when he would wake up.