A fever makes you honest

Hello, I hope you enjoy this story till here and I'll try to increase the romance in the next chapters!

Have fun XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ShizuoPOV

Tch the flea is way to light, isn't he eating enough? I walked home as fast as possible, so that he could go back to bed. As I entered the appartment with him, I put him in my bed and went into the kitchen, to make him some food. The problem was I didn't knew if he liked porridge, but I just made some for him. As I finished cooking I went back to the bedroom, he was already awake. „So you are awake flea?"

IzayaPOV

As I woke up I noticed, that I was at Shizu-chans house, again. And again in the same moment he opened the door. I started to belive, that he had cameras in his bedroom, honestly what's up with this timing? Coming in right in the moment I wake up, seriously! As he asked if Iwas awake I decided to answer normally, because I was really too tired and ill to mess with him right now. „As you can see I'm wide awake Shizu-chan." He looked at my face and gave me a bowl with porridge, but I really don't like porridge. Yet If I would've said that he would go mad again. „I'm not really hungry Shizu-chan." He stared at me, but his expression stayed calm „You kidding me flea? I carried you here two times and you are really to light for your age and size, so eat up!" He gave this statement with such an serious face, that i chuckled a bit before I started to eat and to my big surprise his porridge was quite good. As I finished eating I askedShizu-chan, what I really wanted to know, I mean even through I was awake the time he talked with Dotachin, I wanted to know what he would say to me directly. „Shizu-chan would you explain me, why I'm here again, the last thing I know is that I waited for Doatchin in his van and I don't belive, that he brought me here." Shizu-chan looked away and it seemed like he was thinking about a good explanation, as he finally started to talk again. „Uhm it happend that Kadotas van ran out of battery in front of my appartment and ... ... he asked me for help and then I saw you .... then Kadota brought you here, because he thought this would be better for you, then being sick and alone at your place." His face was red and he couldn't look me in the eyes and on top of this he even forgot, that he told me a few minutes ago, that he carried me here. Due to this I bursted out laughing, because this was the first time I saw my monster so helpless. But because of my laughter I started coughing and Shizu-chan gave me some water. „You shouldn't over do it, or else you'll never recover from this cold."                                                 „Heeee? But it's quite nice to have your own monster to take care of you, Shizu-cahn~" I admit this time I couldn't withstand the thought of mocking with him. And his response to this was his typical shouting „STOP FUCKING AROUND FLEA!!!" Due to my headache my head really hurted and I twitched slightly, but he noticed, pushed me back in his bed, buried me in his blanket (exept my head) and said that I should sleep. Just out of the reason, that I felt like sleeping I decided to do what he said. After a few minutes I completely fell asleep.

ShizuoPOV

Honestly, what is wrong with me, why am I this nice to the flea? Damn and what is wrong with him falling asleep like this, as if we are friends. I kinda unconditionally put my hand on his forehead, to check his fever again and it wasn't as high as before, surprisingly i felt relieved because of this. Out of the reason, that it was a long day I went to bed (the sofa in the livingroom) and due to the fact, that the fleas fever wasn't as high as before, I decided to go to work tomorrow.

IzayaPOV

WhenI woke up it was already bright outside and when I looked at the nightstand, there was a notice from Shizu-chan.

Morning flea, I made breakfast and put your share in the fridge. You should take a shower, I put towels for you in the bathroom.

Shizuo

As I read the notice, I really thought that something in the relationship of Shizu-chan and I was really messed up recently (since yesterday). But I really felt sweaty, so I took a shower. After that I ate the food Shizu-chan prepared and searched for a computer. It didn't took long till I found one and due to the fact, that I weren't really working yesterday I started my work. I got a lot of new jobs, so I started my research immediately. Unbeliveble how helpless my humans are without the information I get for them. Because of one request, I had to meet up with a client at a near coffe shop. On my way there I started to think, that it was a bad idea to start work again already, because my head begann to hurt again. But now it was to late to complain, so I continued.

~~~

After the meating I thought, that it was time to go back to Shizu-chans place. Of course I could've gone back home, but I felt kinda dizzy, so only because Shizu-chans place was nearer as mine I went there. To be honest I hadn't the key for his front door, but due to my housebreaker skills I could open the door. Which was quite surprising, because I couldn't see the lock of the door clearly due to my fever. As soon as I got back I took care of the other jobs and it took a lot of time. After a few hours I thought that my cold got worse then yesterday, but I couldn't stop, because I hadn't finished Shikis job yet.

ShizuoPOV

Damn my work took longer, than I expected, because of those shitty guys, who didn't pay their debts. When I went home it was already 7 pm, I was kinda worried, if the flea would be okay, because I just left breakfast for him, so I bought something from russian sushi for dinner. Due to the fact, that I asked what the flea liked Simon smiled and said right fighting is no good Shizuo, I guess he thought the flea and I might be friends now. When I entered my appartment, I already heard the flea coughing, so I went to the livingroom, where the sound was coming from and he sat infront of my laptop. He didn't even turn up the lights, so I did. Due to this he turned around and looked at me with a smile. „Welcome home Shizu-chan." His face looked feverish and he seemed quite tired, so his smile wasn't really convincing. „What are you doing flea? Here I got you something to eat." As I handed over the food he looked surprised and it seemed like he really loved fatty thuna, because he started to eat immediatly and answered my question. „Shizu-chan, I was working, if you belive it or not I'm really busy *cough cough*" „In your condition you shouldn't work you know? Just rest again, after you finish eating." The flea looked at me and kinda started to smile. „Shizu-chan is worried about me how funny. But I can't stop my work now, because I still have some research to do. Even through I just finished Shiki-sans job... hmmm." I waited till he finished eating to lift him up, so that I could bring him to my room. As I did that I noticed, that his fever was higher than yesterday, must be because of the fact, that he worked today. And he wasn't resisting, even through he just said that he wants to continue his work, so that meant that he was really exhausted, but he wouldn't admit it. This idiotic flea, you can't let him out of your sight. While walking to the bedroom the flea put his arms around my neck, so that it really looked like I was carrying a princess. „Oi flea, I guess you over did it today. So you should sle..." when I turned my head, so that I could face him  properly I noticed, that our faces where just centimeteres away from each other. That was because he looked also at my face with his feverish eyes and due to this I felt kinda embarrassed. „I should what Shizu-chan?" He asked with a cute and sleepy face. „I uhm ... you should sleep."                                                                                  
„Ehhh what? I don't want to sleep, because you won't be nice to me anymore, when my cold is gone. And I don't want Shizu-chan to hate me again." Izaya looked at me and tears rise in his eyes. I believed, that his fever was really high, so that he didn't really knew what he was saying. But nonetheless I knew that. Without realising I hugged him the instant he said that. „Izaya I won't hate you, when your cold is gone. Because I saw sides of you I didn't knew before, so I definitely can't abandon you anymore. I promise." Izaya looked at my face as he started to talk. „Shizu-chan, I..." but before he could continue his sentence I started to kiss him and soon after this he fell asleep. And without knowing why I decided to sleep next to him. And so I also fell into a deep sleep while hugging this fragile little flea.