Extra Chapter: Christmas surprise

Hello, that one is a special christmas chapter and not related to the rest of the story, but I hope you enjoy it though.

~~~~~~

3POV

It was the the 24th december and in Ikebukuro was everything like always and even on a day like this Orihara Izaya had to work. Just a few days ago he got a new job from Shiki-san and as always those were never easy or fast solved.

Izaya POV

Hawwww why the hell is it so cold? It is even snowing. Hmmm I guess I should call Shiki and tell him that I took care of the job. Duuut duuut duuut....

"Orihara-kun what is it?"

"Ohhhh Shiki-san, here I am spending three whole days on the job you gave me and you sound so annoyed, when I call~~" I purposely answered in this way to annoy him a bit more.

"Yeah I got it, but I guess you have good news, when you're calling?"

"Of course you know that I wouldn't have contacted you otherwise. I took care of the things you talked about and the people behind it. They are waiting for you in an empty warehouse. I'll send you the address right away, I put a lot of effort in wrapping them up. Just look at it as a christmas present."

"Seriously what did you do to them Orihara? But it's good that you worked as fast as always. So then I'll take care of the rest now. Till next time."

Right after Shiki said that he hung up and I knew that the job was over. As I checked my bank account he already paid me for the job. Honestly his jobs are always kinda elaborate, but buisness with him is really easy. Once the phone call was over I hurried to get home because of the cold weather and due to the fact, that I was really tired it seemed even colder.

As I got home, I noticed that the light in my apartment was on. Due to the fact, that Namie had the day off, there were just two options left. First someone broke in and is trying to kill me (wouldn't be the first try, but the most stupid) and the second option was that a blond protozoan entered my apartmend without my permission (and with a duplicate key, he made) again. As I entered the living room I noticed, that it was the second. Shizu-chan was sitting on the sofa and looked at me, to be honest I wasn't really happy to see him. That was mostly because he always wanted to have sex, when he came to my place and today I really was to exhausted to keep up with him. "Flea you are pretty late! Where were you?" Honestly what does he mean with late, I mean it was only 8 am. Shizu-chan looked directly in my eyes and he seemed a bit angry. I totally didn't know why, because we didn't even agree to meet today. "Shizu-chan, believe it or not as always I was really busy with work unlike you." As I said that I went to the kitchen to get something to drink, but before I reached the fridge Shizu-chan huged me from behind. And started to whisper in my ear. "I was also busy with work and actually I just arrived 20 minutes before you." With this he started to kiss my neck and that send shivers down my spine."You are really cold, so let me warm you up Izaya." That was the sign, that I immediately had to get out of his embrace, or he would just do whatever he wants. "Right Shizu-chan I am cold, but I'll take a bath to warm myself up. And due to the fact taht you also just got here you should take one too, after me. .... And don't even think about taking a bath together! I won't do that! Understood?" Shizu-chan looked dissatisfied, but in the and he just nodded and I walked to my room to get a change of clothes. "Hey flea did you already have breakfast?" I wasn't rellay surprised by this question, because he was nearly always cooking, when he was here. So my answer sounded almost to natural in my own ears. "Ummmm no, but I'm a bit hungry so if you're going to cook something count me in." The blonde bartender just answered with a 'Got it.' and I took my bath.