part 1

Nathaniel was a 16 year old boy with piercing blue eyes, dark brown hair and a bit of a baby face ,but in a cute way and well actually his full name  was Nathaniel Matthew Lockwood and with the formality of this name I think you can already understand that he had a very rich family. His family made their way up to the top by creating a brand of clothes ,accessories and even cars that were incredibly successful. Everyone in the world knew of them and wished to one day be able to buy something from their brand.

You would think that someone as rich as him would be a total brat and would be disrespectful to his parents but he wasn't, don't get me wrong he could be a total brat at times but he never once disrespected his parents, he loved them and he would never be rude to them same goes for his sister Lauren, he loved her and they've had the best relationship possible ever since he could remember, they could always count on each other and they told each other everything. The sad thing was that he was totally different when he was at school. 

Since nathaniel was the richest kid at school he was also the most popular one, and I guess that being that popular can change a person completely and cloud his judgement. Nathaniel knew he was the person that everyone wanted to be or wanted to hang around with and he wasn't shy about it either. He would make people do his homework ,not that he wasn't smart enough but why would he when people were waiting in line to even talk to him. He would never have to wait in line for anything, he always got his food first in the cafetaria and obviously this wasn't the same food that normal students got and he had his own private dressing room for P.E. His life was pretty much what everyone dreamed about.

The most important day of the year was right around the corner, Prom. Nathaniel never worried it about it too much because he knew he would win prom king anyway and he didn't have to find a girl because they were all throwing themselves at his feet, so he decided to go to prom with the most popular girl, Aria. He should be excited since she's a very pretty girl the truth is that he never really cared about girls that much but nathaniel didn't think too much of it he just told himself that it was normal and that he wasn't interested in having a relationship or anything like that at the moment.

When it was prom night he obviously won prom king and aria won Prom queen, it was a great night for him he got so much attention and he loves being in the spotlight but sadly all good things have to come to an end at one point so he had to leave and go home. He passed through the school gates and saw his limo waiting right in front of him, he got in and was surprised to see that it wasn't his regular driver, however he didn't worry about it because he was used to his parents firing people whenever they were slightly unpleased. After a while Nathaniel did start to get a bit suspicious when they weren't taking their usual route home.
"excuse me where are we going? you just missed our turn." Nathaniel asked his driver.
the driver didn't reply at all and Nathaniel instantly knew what was going on. He started to freak out and tried to escape the car but the doors were locked and before he could scream he felt someone from behind holding a moist cloth before his mouth and nose and that's the last thing he saw before he was surrounded by darkness.
-------------------------------------------------------
So that was it for the first part I know it's a bit boring but keep in mind that it's the first part and it's kind of an introduction to the story. I have so many ideas for this story and I can't wait to continue writing.
( I put in a picture on top of how I imagine Nathaniel would look like)

please vote and follow and maybe share so that I can really make this story something big.
thx for reading see you next time.