Part 10

Nathaniel's POV

I woke up in Ezra's arms suddenly seeing the beatiful view from out of our hotel's window. I'm still a little shocked from what happened yesterday. It just feels so surreal, like stockholm syndrom much.I don't care anymore though, there was a time when I used to care about people's opinions but I decided that it's better for me to just keep my brain turned off once in a while.I like him a lot and that's all that matters.

I was staring at his face that was illuminated by the streaks of sun that were peeking trough the curtains. when he woke up looking directly into my eyes.' Are you ready for round 2? he asked. "Well as fun as that sounds I have a lot of energy at the moment and I'd rather use it for something productive.' I responded jokingly. 'Good thing I have something very fun planned then.' he said with the biggest smile on his face.I just looked at him rolling my eyes already knowing that he is going to do something way too extra.

I got ready as fast as I could but it wasn't that easy considering he was constantly touching me and kissing me while I was trying to put on my clothes.After 2 hours we finally managed to leave. Ezra told me that it wasn't a far walk, but to be honest every walk is far for me. We arrived at this animal park and I instantly knew what we were going to do. ' Really? swimming with dolphins? you just reached your cheeziest point ever." I said laughing. Not gonna lie though I've always wanted to do this I just didn't want to give him the statisfaction of thinking that he actually did something good.

It was great the dolphin was so cute and damn did Ezra look good in a wetsuit. I had to control myself tho cause once again I didn't want to boost his self-esteem even more. After that we went to another bar on the beach , I swear he knows that alcohol gets me in the mood the sneaky bastard. We had a couple drinks and laughed a lot before going back to our room. I was already mentally preparing myself for round 2 and I couldn't stop clinging to him and being really touchy.

We opened the door to our room and we were instantly shocked by what we saw. The entire room was torn appart. All our bags were searched through and the drawers were pulled out of the closet. Before I realised Ezra yelled at me "duck!!" I looked at him wondering why he said that. Ezra ran over to me and knocked me to the floor, I bumped my head on the nightstand and the last thing I heard before passing out were gunshots.

I woke up with my head laying on Ezra's lap. He saw my eyes open and I looked into his and Immediatly saw the concern. ' Nathaniel are you okay?' he asked very worried. 'yeah I'm okay I think, but what hap....' I said before looking around the room and seeing two bodies on the floor. I pulled myself together and sat up shocked. ' Please don't tell me they're dead' I said. ' Nathaniel I'm sorry I don't want this either ,but they tried to shoot you. I know this whole thing is very scary to you, but believe me when I say that these people are not the people that get what they want by doing it in a peaceful way.' he answered. ' I know Ezra but can't you just like... I don't know tie them up.' I said. ' That won't work they're trained for this kind of stuff if you don't get rid of them they'll keep coming back.' I didn't answer and just stood up as he did the same thing.

There was a dead silence for a moment until Ezra finally spoke.'I know this is not easy and you need some time to process everything, but we really need to leave because the other men probably know we're here as well.' I started crying because this was all a bit too much for me. He came over and gave me a hug before looking into my eyes and saying. 'I promise I will get us out off this messed up situation but it takes a litte bit of time, okay.I swear everything will be okay just trust me.' I kissed him on his cheek and he knew we were okay.

We left the hotel room in a hurry and we drove away. ' So what other cheesy shelter places do you have up your sleeve?' I asked jokingly trying to lighten the mood a bit. ' You'll see.' he said smirking.
------------------------------------------------
That was it for this part. I know I've been gone for a veryyyyyyyyy long time. I just had a lot of stuff going on in my life that just caused me to not be in the mood to write stories and most certainly not about love.
I will try to update frequently again from now on.
Thx for reading xx