part 3

Nathaniel's POV:

I woke up after hearing a lot of fuss around me and I saw three men standing in the corner of  the room and as soon as I looked at the clock I was shocked to see that it was already 11 am which meant that I slept the entire night instead of taking a nap, who knew that being tied up to a chair could be this comfortable.

I saw the men talking to Ezra's dad and I tried to hear what they were saying but I couldn't and then one of the men walked over to me. I was a little scared of what was going to happen but I didn't let it show the man stood only inches away from as I felt his gaze slowly sliding across my entire body that's when I heard him yell something to Ezra's dad "untie him please". I was confused why would they have to untie me, not that I was complaining because it would be nice to be able to move for once, on the other hand I don't know what they were planning on doing to me so I wasn't really sure if I should feel relieved or stressed.

Ezra's dad came over and untied me before pulling me up by my arms and pushing me over to the man that was gazing at me before. He put his hands on my shoulders leaning over to my ear and whispering something that made my heart beat faster "Take your clothes off." I looked at him with fear in my eyes and then I looked at Ezra's dad but he only had an angry look on his face which made me realise that he wouldn't help me out of this. I tried to run away but as soon as my feet started moving the man grabbed me by my arm and pulled me back to him and once again commanded me to take off my clothes."No" I said, clearly not knowing my place in this situation because as soon as the word left my lips I felt his hand strike my cheek leaving a stinging pain. "It wasn't a question you will undress for me now!" he yelled with so much anger in his eyes that I made me want to cry but I couldn't I had to be tough.

I think he realised that I wasn't going to be undressing myself so he grabbed my by my shirt and tore it apart I started to panic and  moving my arms around wildly trying to escape  his grip but my effort was unrewarded. He was trying to remove my pants as I saw Ezra walk into the room, I looked at him pleading for help, he looked at me then he looked at his dad and then back at me and I saw the guilt but he did nothing he just stood there staring as it all happened. The man removed my pants and as  I stood there completely naked I was being inspected by him and the two other men. After about 5 minutes that seemed like an eternity he told me to put my clothes back on and go sit back down on the chair . I did as he said not wanting to be slapped again and as I sat back down on the chair Ezra's dad tied me up again, that was it for my 20 minutes of freedom.

Ezra's dad and the men were discussing something in the corner of the room and once every 2 minutes they looked over at me. After a about half an hour Ezra's dad shook the hands of the men and they left. Ezra's dad asked Ezra something to which he answered yes and then his dad left as well so it was just me and Ezra in the room. He came over to me and handed me a bottle of water, which I knocked out his hands. He picked the bottle up and came back over to me, " I don't care how much you hate me you have to drink water or else you'll die." he told me in a soft voice. "Since when do you care about my wellbeing I don't remember you helping me earlier when everything was going down." I said angrily." Well first of all you're of no use to us when you're dead and secondly I'm not a bad guy this is just something that we have to do to survive.""what exactly is that something you're talking about?" I asked him with an angry look on my face. "Well since there's no way you could ever escape I guess I could tell you, the guy that inspected you earlier he and his friends want to buy you." he replied. "BUY ME!" I yelled in shock. "you must be joking why don't you just ask my parents for ransom, which they would gladly give to get me back, so that this could be all over and much simpler." Ezra looked at me with a worried look on his face before replying." Well my dad has had some conflicts with the men that want to buy you and they agreed to forget all that if they got you." this was horrible not only was I kidnapped but there wasn't any chance that I'd return home anytime soon. I only had one last question for Ezra. "when are they coming to take me with them?" I asked with a shaky voice. " They're coming tomorrow." he said but to my surprise with a lot of sympathy in his voice.

I couldn't take it anymore I had been trying to act tough the entire time but it was too much for me to handle at the moment, I bursted out in tears, I was surprised when I felt Ezra's hand on my face wiping away my tears when he suddenly kissed me on my lips and he whispered " I'm sorry for everything." and left.
-------------------------------------------------------yay finally some romance, anyway that was it for part 3 I hope you liked it and the next part is gonna be a fun one.
please vote ,share and follow That would really help.
Seeya next time.